|Aislinn Paul Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1994|
Aislinn Paul is a Canadian actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Clare Edwards in Degrassi: The Next Generation, Natalie Callaway in Freakish, and Phoebe Frady in Heroes Reborn. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Famous Jett Jackson, In a Heartbeat, Wild Card, Tell Me You Love Me, Candles on Bay Street, Murder in the Hamptons, Finn on the Fly, Rick and Morty, Room 104, Haven, and many more. For her acting skills, she has been honored with numerous awards such as the Canadian Screen Award.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Aislinn attended and graduated from the Etobicoke School of the Arts.
- Father – Brian Paul
- Mother – Deborah Tennant
- Siblings – None
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aislinn Paul dated –
- Luke Bilyk (2010) – The two Canadian actors Luke and Aislinn met on the set of Degrassi: The Next Generation and had a fling with each other in 2010. The relationship didn’t work out, but they are still good friends.
- James Maslow (2016)
Race / Ethnicity
33-26-34 in or 84-66-87 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Clare Edwards (the younger sister of Darcy Edwards) in Degrassi: The Next Generation since 2006.
She appeared in the 2008 Canadian film Finn on the Fly for her role as Chloe.
First TV Show
In 2000, she appeared as girl #1 in Disney Channel Original Series’ The Famous Jett Jackson in an episode titled “Business as Usual”.
Logan Lerman (American actor)
Aislinn Paul Favorite Things
- Degrassi Characters – Emma Nelson, Jane Vaughn, J.T. Yorke
- TV Shows – Doctor Who (2005-), Supernatural (2005-), Grey’s Anatomy (2005-), True Blood (2008-2014)
- Books – Emma, The Great Gatsby, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Shadow of the Wind
Source – Wikia.com, IMDb
Aislinn Paul Facts
- She has no siblings.
- She started her career at the age of 6 in 2000.
- She has stage fright.
- Aislinn has a cat named, Cleo.
- If she weren’t into acting, she would have been a fashion designer. She really likes something artistic.
- Due to the height difference between Justin Kelly and Aislinn, she often needs to stand on a stool while filming.