Halston Jean Schrage
Halli, Halston Sage
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Her educational background is not known.
She is represented by CAA and ROAR.
- Father – Lenny Sage
- Mother – Tema Sage
- Siblings – Max Sage (Younger Brother), Kate Sage (Younger Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Halston Sage dated –
- James Maslow (2010-2013) – Halston and actor, singer James Maslow both appear on the NICK TV shows. They dated from April 2010 to April 2013. James being a private person, confirmed the relationship in April 2012. They have been dating ON and OFF types during these three years. In May 2013, he confirmed that the relationship was all over.
- Chord Overstreet (2014) – From January 2014 to April 2014, the actors were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Zac Efron (2014) – Halson was RUMORed to be dating Zac in April-May 2014.
- Seth MacFarlane (2017-Present) – In September 2017, actors Seth MacFarlane and Halston started dating each other.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage.
35-24-34 in or 89-61-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Amber Fitch in NBC’s Crisis (2014), and as Grace King in the Nickelodeon’s sitcom How to Rock (2012).
In 2012, she played the role as Jenna in the short film Joan’s Day Out.
First TV Show
In 2011, Halston played the role as Sadie on Nickelodeon’s sitcom Victorious in the very first episode of season 2 titled “Beggin’ on Your Knees“.
Halston Sage Favorite Things
- Food – Oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- City – New York City (in the USA)
- Gift – A good book
- Artist – John Mayer, Jack Johnson
- Candy – Hot Tamales mixed with Swedish Fish
- On-set Snack – Banana with peanut butter
Source – USMagazine
Halston Sage Facts
- She has done horse riding for a consecutive eight years competitively.
- During her time in high school, she served as the editor for the school newspaper.
- She likes to get a good book as a gift.
- Halston likes to have anything, which has chocolate.
- She likes to ride bikes. It is her favorite weekend activity.
- She is fond of old songs and listens to them in the car via radio. In addition to that, Halston also enjoys watching 1980s movies.
- She had done ziplining and SCUBA diving at St. Maarten in the past.
- She owns dogs of breed “Golden Doodle” and an “Alaskan Klee Kai”.
- She was the class President when in eighth grade.
- She wanted to be a dentist as a kid.
- She got her first major job on a Friday, the 13th, just like her mom.
- Join Halston on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.