|Tina Fey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 18, 1970|
Elizabeth Stamatina Fey
Upper Darby Township, Pennsylvania, U.S.
She attended Cardington-Stonehurst Elementary School and Beverly Hills Middle School in Upper Darby.
Later, she went to Upper Darby High School and graduated in 1988. Finally, she attended the University of Virginia to study playwriting and acting and graduated in 1992 with a BA in drama.
Actress, comedian, writer, television producer
- Father – Donald Fey (University grant-proposal writer)
- Mother – Jeanne (née Xenakes) (Brokerage employee)
- Siblings – Peter Fey (Older Brother)
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Tina met Jeff Richmond (30 Rock composer) in 1994 and started dating. After dating for seven years, Jeff and Tina married on June 3, 2001. The couple has two daughters, Alice Zenobia Richmond (b. September 10, 2005) and Penelope Athena Richmond (b. August 10, 2011). Jeff is about 4.5 inches shorter than Tina as he is only 5 feet tall.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Greek ancestry on her mother’s side while she is of German and Scottish descent on her father’s side.
- Small scar on left chin and cheek
- Sarah Palin impression
36-25-36 in or 91.5-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has endorsed GAP and appeared in their print ads in 2001.
Tina has appeared in a TV commercial for American Express credit card in 2007, and Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam in 2012.
Best Known For
Playing various roles in Saturday Night Live from 1998 to 2006, as Liz Lemon in the satirical television sitcom 30 Rock from 2006 to 2013.
She appeared in a 2002 feature film Martin & Orloff for her role as Southern woman.
First TV Show
From 1998 to 2006, she appeared in late-night sketch comedy Saturday Night Live for her various roles. During these years, she appeared in a total of 178 episodes. Tina also made five appearances impersonating Sarah Palin.
Tina revealed that she does not work out at all. The actress is a very busy woman and does not find much time to devote to exercises. So, stays away from the gym. Though, she has thought of doing yoga in the past and has also done it a couple of times. But, again, she left it due to her hectic schedule.
Now, she makes sure she eats well by watching what she eats. At the age of 29, she learned about correct eating by going through the Weight Watchers diet and at the time, she lost an amazing 35 pounds. Tina has still maintained her healthy and slim body. She also does not weigh herself. If clothes are not fitting her, that sign is more than sufficient for Tina about her weight gain, just in case.
Tina Fey Favorite Things
- Books – Leni Riefenstahl’s autobiography
- The Three Stooges – Tina likes Larry Fine the most from the comedy group “The Three Stooges”
Source – FlavorWire
Tina Fey Facts
- She is best friends with Amy Poehler and has worked with her many a time in the past.
- In April 2009, Tina spent US$3.4 million to purchase an apartment on the Upper West Side in New York City.
- She co-hosted the Golden Globe Awards in 2013 and 2014 along with Amy Poehler.
- She is a philanthropist and supports various organizations such as Autism Speaks, Mercy Corps, Love Our Children USA, and others.
- She was the national spokesperson for Light the Night Walk in 2009, which was for the benefit of the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- In September 2011, Tina scored #1 spot on Forbes magazine’s “highest-paid TV actresses” list.
- Her brother, Peter is eight years older than her.
- While growing up, comedian and actress, Catherine O’Hara was her role model.
- She has a scar on her left side of the face, which resulted due to an attack by a stranger when she was in the front yard of her home.
- She remained a virgin until her 20s.
- She can speak German, but a little bit. She calls her German-speaking skills as “less than the first grader”.
- The comedian was not allowed to watch The Flintstones as a kid by her dad. He said that it was a rip-off of The Honeymooners.
- In reality, she does not like strip clubs.
- She is left-handed.