Brenda Julietta Song
B, Bren S, Bren, BS
Carmichael, California, USA
Brenda was homeschooled. She received her high school diploma at 16.
She was homeschooled for the most part, but Brenda also took some courses from a community college.
Later, she majored in psychology and minored in business from the University of California, Berkeley via their online course.
Actress, singer, model, film producer
- Father – Belongs to a Hmong family (Second-grade school teacher)
- Mother – Mai Song (Homemaker) Belongs to a Thai family
- Siblings – Timmy Song (Younger Brother), Nathan Song (Younger Brother)
Brenda is managed by United Talent Agency.
Previous to that, her work was managed by International Creative Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brenda Song dated –
- Raviv Ullman (2006-2007) – Raviv and Brenda met for the first time in 2004 when they were filming for the TV series Phil of the Future. They didn’t start dating until April 2006. The duo finally called it quits in January 2007.
- Aaron Musicant (2007) – Actor Aaron dated Brenda for a couple of months in 2007 when they met in Tipton Hotel in Boston.
- Jesse McCartney (2007-2008) – Brenda met Jesse for the first time while filming for the TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in 2005 and later for the music video of Jesse’s song “Good Life”. The duo commenced dating in March 2007 until August of 2008.
- Jason Dolley (2008-2009) – Song dated actor Jason for a year from October 2008 to September 2009.
- Flo Rida (2009) – Brenda was RUMORed to be dating rapper Flo Rida in May 2009.
- Trace Cyrus (2010-2012; 2013-2017) – Brenda and singer Trace appeared publicly for the first time during NYLON magazine’s Young Hollywood Event. They spent the time together and looked cozy in each other’s company. Since that time, they made numerous appearances together on the red carpet. On October 14, 2011, People magazine announced that they had engaged. There was also some buzz about Brenda to be pregnant with Trace’s child. The couple separated in June 2012. In January 2013, they again reconciled and started seeing each other. This on and off relationship came to an end for the final time in August 2017.
- Macaulay Culkin (2017-Present) – In October 2017, Brenda Song commenced dating actor Macaulay Culkin.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is Hmong, while her mother is Thai.
- Husky voice
- Raised eyebrows
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Brenda’s shoe size is believed to be 6 (US).
Best Known For
Her performance as London Tipton in TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005-2008) and The Suite Life on Deck (2008-2011).
As a Singer
She was a part of the group of Disney Channel Circle of Stars, where she performed with other stars from Disney Channel TV series and took part in recordings.
Song appeared in a 1995 narrative short film Requiem for her role as Young Fong.
First TV Show
Song was a part of the American sitcom Thunder Alley, where she played the role as Kathy in 2 episodes from 1994 to 1995.
Brenda is a regular visitor to her gym. She had been pictured multiple times going to the Tracy Anderson gym in her yoga pants with a water bottle to stay hydrated.
She suggests her fans to find a workout, which seems interesting to them and take along a friend with you for extra encouragement. And, don’t forget to reward yourself after a great workout session.
Brenda Song Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Brenda Song Facts
- Her paternal grandparents were from Xiong clan. They changed their last name to “Song” when they relocated to United States.
- Brenda’s parents though were born in Asia but met for the first time in Sacramento, California as grown-ups (adults).
- She moved to USA at the age of 6 to pursue her acting career.
- Brenda is a taekwondo expert. She holds a black belt in that. Though Brenda never wanted to go for taekwondo, but this was not the case with her younger brother. Brenda wanted to learn ballet. But, her mother only agreed to go to one place – either to a taekwondo class or a ballet class. So, they all agreed on taekwondo.
- Song was an All-American Scholar in her freshman year (ninth grade).
- In 2008, she was one of the TV Guide’s “13 Hottest Young Stars to Watch”.
- Her image was used without her permission in an advertisement, for which Brenda filed a lawsuit seeking at least $100,000 in damages in April 2008.
- She has a Maltipoo dog, named Teddy.