|Brenda Song Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Brenda Song is an American actress, voiceover artist, singer, model, and producer who has been cast as Sariffa Chung in the Nickelodeon sitcom 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd, Tia in the Disney Channel sci-fi sitcom Phil of the Future, London Tipton in the teen sitcom The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, Wendy Wu in the Disney Channel Original Movie Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, Angie Cheng in the CBS medical drama Pure Genius, Madison Maxwell in the Hulu comedy series Dollface, Susan Acustis in the comedy film Leave It to Beaver, Jennifer Allen Williams in the psychological thriller film Secret Obsession, JJ in the ABC action-drama series Station 19, Anne Boonchuy in the Disney Channel animated show Amphibia, Susan in the Christmas comedy film Santa with Muscles, and Christy Lee in the biographical drama film The Social Network.
Brenda Julietta Song
B, Bren S, Bren, BS
Carmichael, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Brenda was homeschooled. She received her high school diploma at 16.
She was homeschooled for the most part, but Brenda also took some courses from a community college.
Later, she majored in psychology and minored in business from the University of California, Berkeley via their online course.
Actress, Singer, Model, Film Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Belongs to a Hmong family (Second-grade school teacher)
- Mother – Mai Song (Homemaker) Belongs to a Thai family
- Siblings – Timmy Song (Younger Brother), Nathan Song (Younger Brother)
Brenda has been managed by United Talent Agency.
Previous to that, her work was managed by International Creative Management.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $5 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brenda Song has dated –
- Raviv Ullman (2006-2007) – Raviv and Brenda met for the first time in 2004 when they were filming for the TV series Phil of the Future. They didn’t start dating until April 2006. The duo finally called it quits in January 2007.
- Aaron Musicant (2007) – Actor Aaron dated Brenda for a couple of months in 2007 when they met in Tipton Hotel in Boston.
- Jesse McCartney (2007-2008) – Brenda met Jesse for the first time while filming for the TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in 2005 and later for the music video of Jesse’s song “Good Life”. The duo commenced dating in March 2007 until August 2008.
- Jason Dolley (2008-2009) – Song dated actor Jason for a year from October 2008 to September 2009.
- Flo Rida (2009) – Brenda was RUMORed to be dating rapper Flo Rida in May 2009.
- Joe Jonas (2009) – RUMOR
- Trace Cyrus (2010-2012; 2013-2017) – Brenda and singer Trace appeared publicly for the first time during NYLON magazine’s Young Hollywood Event. They spent the time together and looked cozy in each other’s company. Since that time, they made numerous appearances together on the red carpet. On October 14, 2011, People magazine announced that they had engaged. There was also some buzz about Brenda being pregnant with Trace’s child. The couple separated in June 2012. In January 2013, they again reconciled and started seeing each other. This on-and-off relationship came to an end for the final time in August 2017.
- Macaulay Culkin (2017-Present) – In October 2017, Brenda Song commenced dating actor Macaulay Culkin. The couple welcomed a baby boy named Dakota Song Culkin on April 5, 2021. The baby was named after Macaulay’s late sister Dakota.
Race / Ethnicity
Her father is Hmong, while her mother is Thai.
- Husky voice
- Raised eyebrows
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Brenda’s shoe size is believed to be 6 (US).
Best Known For
Her performance as London Tipton in TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005-2008) and The Suite Life on Deck (2008-2011).
As a Singer
She was a part of the group of Disney Channel Circle of Stars, where she performed with other stars from Disney Channel TV series and took part in recordings.
Song appeared in a 1995 narrative short film Requiem for her role as Young Fong.
First TV Show
Song was a part of the American sitcom Thunder Alley, where she played the role of Kathy in 2 episodes from 1994 to 1995.
Brenda is a regular visitor to her gym. She had been pictured multiple times going to the Tracy Anderson gym in her yoga pants with a water bottle to stay hydrated.
She suggests to her fans that they find a workout that seems interesting to them and take along a friend with you for extra encouragement. And, don’t forget to reward yourself after a great workout session.
Brenda Song Favorite Things
Source – IMDb
Brenda Song Facts
- Her paternal grandparents were from the Xiong clan. They changed their last name to “Song” when they relocated to the United States.
- Brenda’s parents though were born in Asia but met for the first time in Sacramento, California as grown-ups (adults).
- She moved to the United States at the age of 6 to pursue her acting career.
- Brenda is a taekwondo expert. She holds a black belt in that. Though Brenda never wanted to go for taekwondo, this was not the case with her younger brother. Brenda wanted to learn ballet. But, her mother only agreed to go to one place – either to a taekwondo class or a ballet class. So, they all agreed on taekwondo.
- Song was an All-American Scholar in her freshman year (ninth grade).
- In 2008, she was one of the TV Guide’s “13 Hottest Young Stars to Watch”.
- Her image was used without her permission in an advertisement, for which Brenda filed a lawsuit seeking at least $100,000 in damages in April 2008.
- She has a Maltipoo dog, named Teddy.
- She played the character named Christy Lee in the 2010 biographical drama film, The Social Network, adapted from Ben Mezrich’s 2009 book The Accidental Billionaires.
- In 2019, she started appearing as Madison Maxwell, a PR expert and Jules’ best friend from college, in Dollface.
- Alongside Mike Vogel, Dennis Haysbert, and Ashley Scott, she co-starred as Jennifer Allen Williams in the psychological thriller film, Secret Obsession, in 2019.