|Ashley Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 1977|
Ashley Scott is an American actress and model who is best known for her appearance as Emily Sullivan in Jericho (2006-2008), Helena Kyle in Birds of Prey (2002-2003), and Asha Barlow in Dark Angel (2001-2002). With time, she has amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Twitter, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Ashley McCall Scott
Metairie, Louisiana, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Joe Scott (Nurse)
- Mother – Andrea Meister (Administrative Assistant)
- Others – Earl Forsythe Melgard (Maternal Grandfather), Albert Melgard (Great Maternal Grandfather), Ruth Johnson (Great Maternal Grandmother), Margaret Elizabeth Dow (Maternal Grandmother), Wilmot Edwards Dow (Great Maternal Grandfather), Katherine M. Stevens (Great Maternal Grandmother), Peter Meldgaard (Great Great Maternal Grandfather), Wilmont Sewall Dow (Great Great Maternal Grandfather), Lizzie A. Edward (Great Great Maternal Grandmother)
Ashley is represented by –
- Arch Talent Group
- Untitled Talent Agency
- Carissa Stewart of GSA Entertainment
- Peter Gallagher of Gallagher Management
As a model, Ashley is represented by –
- Elite Model Management – Miami (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Milan
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ashley has dated –
- Ashton Kutcher (2001-2002)
- Shemar Moore (2002-2003)
- Colin Farrell (2002) – RUMOR
- Anthony Rhulen (2004-2008)
- Scott Speedman (2007-2008)
- Kiefer Sutherland (2008)
- Jamie Foxx (2008)
- Steve Hart (2010-Present) – They have 2 children both of whom are girls named, Iyla Vue Hart and Ada Bella Ray Hart.
Race / Ethnicity
Ashley has Danish, English, and Irish ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Dimpled cheeks
- Perfect lips
- Lean and tall physique
Ashley Scott Facts
- She was brought up in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Ashley started her career as a model at an early age. Also, she won her way into the finals of the “1993 Elite Model Look” contest.
- At the age of 15, she shifted to New York to focus on her modeling career.
- She signed to the well-distinguished modeling agency, Elite Model Management (Miami) during her teenage years. Thereafter, she walked the runway for various international brands and designers including Ruffian, Costello Tagliapietra, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Cynthia Rowley, Rebecca Taylor, Kimberly Ovitz, Mandy Coon, and Wes Gordon.
- Ashley has been featured on the cover of various magazines such as Premier, Soak, Vegas, and Hollywood Reporter.
- At her first audition, she recited lines alongside actor Al Pacino.
- She made her theatrical debut with the character of Gigolo Jane in A.I. Artificial Intelligence in 2001.
- Her debut TV show appearance was as Asha Barlow in Dark Angel (2001-2002).
- She is the voice behind the character of Maria in the 2013 action and adventure game The Last of Us.
- In the past, she served as a spokesmodel for Giorgio Red.
- According to sources, Ashley was in grade 3 when she was diagnosed with dyslexia.
- Maxim ranked her at #46 on its “2005 Hot 100” list.
- On July 30, 2013, she started her official eponymous YouTube channel and uploaded her first video on the same day. It was titled “Max Resurrected (2003) – Documental Clip – Ashley Scott.”
- As of 2019, she had worked with various well-known stars such as Jessica Alba, Dwayne Johnson, Paul Walker, Ryan Reynolds, John Cena, Jack Black, Kevin Hart, and Awkwafina.
Featured Image By Ashley Scott / Facebook / CC BY-SA 4.0