Christopher Ashton Kutcher
Ash, Kutch, Skank Kutcher
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, U.S.
Ashton Kutcher attended Washington High School, Cedar Rapids. After that, he went to Clear Creek Amana High School (CCA), Oxford, Iowa. Here, he developed a passion for acting and appeared in school plays. Then, he joined the University of Iowa to study Biochemical Engineering (He was motivated by the desire to find a cure for his brother’s ailment) and later dropped out for modeling.
Actor, producer, former fashion model, comedian, and TV host
- Father – Larry M. Kutcher (Factory Worker)
- Mother – Diane (Finnegan), (Worked in Procter & Gamble)
- Siblings – Tausha (Older Sister), Michael (Fraternal Twin Brother)
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
80 kg or 176 pounds
Ashton started dating Demi Moore (American Actress) in May 2003. They married on September 24, 2005. The wedding ceremony was attended by 150 close friends including Bruce Willis (Demi Moore’s ex-husband) and their 3 children. It was Kutcher’s first and Moore’s third marriage. On November 17, 2011, Moore released a statement describing about her intention to divorce Kutcher. On December 21, 2012, Ashton filed for divorce, which was finalized on November 27, 2013.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ashton Kutcher dated –
- Monet Mazur (1995-1996) – Ashton started dating actress Monet Mazur in 1995. They dated for almost 1 year before breaking up in 1996.
- Mila Kunis (2012-Present) – Ashton and Mila first met on the set of That ’70s Show. At that time, Mila was 14 and Ashton was 19. They romanced on-screen in the show at that time in 1998. The duo didn’t start dating until April 2012. After two years of dating, the couple got engaged in February 2014. In September 2014, Kunis and Kutcher welcomed their first child, daughter Wyatt Isabelle Kutcher. They also had a son named, Dimitri Portwood Kutcher in November 2016. On July 4, 2015, Ashton and Mila married each other in a secret wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, Czech, and German ancestry on his mother’s side while he is of Czech descent on his father’s side.
- Wispy brown hair
He has endorsed and appeared in TV commercials for numerous brands such as Nikon Cameras, Popchips, Calvin Klein, Gap clothing, Pizza Hut, National Mentoring Month, etc.
Ashton has also appeared in several print ads for Zoo York, Nikon’s D60 SLR camera, charitable funds, etc.
Best Known For
His first TV show That ’70s Show (1998-2006) and Two and a Half Men (2011-Present)
1999 film “Coming Soon” for his role as Louie
First TV Show
“That ’70s Show” for his role as Michael Kelso, which aired on TV from 1998-2006 and had 8 seasons. He appeared in all the seasons.
Ashton Kutcher Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Italian food, particularly pizza
- Favorite Movies – Forrest Gump (1994), The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Scary Movie (2000), Gladiator (2000)
- Favorite Books – Where the Red Fern Grows ( Wilson Rawls in 1961), Many Lives, Many Masters (Brian Weiss), Mutant Message Down Under (Marlo Morgan)
- Favorite Band – The Fine Machine, Dave Matthews Band (DMB), Hole (American Rock Band)
- Favorite Accessories – Vintage Belt, Shell Necklace
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Actress – Maureen McCormick, Marilyn Monroe, Jennifer Aniston
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Sports Team – Chicago Bears
- Favorite Song – The Naked And Famous (Young Blood)
Ashton Kutcher Facts
- Ashton Kutcher had attempted to steal money from Clear Creek Amana High School (the place where he was studying at that time) with his cousin at midnight and was caught and arrested. He was given a third-degree and was sentenced to 3 years probation and also 180 hours of social service.
- While studying at the University of Iowa, he sold his blood in order to pay his college fees.
- Now, he owns a restaurant in Los Angeles, USA called Dolce.
- Ashton Kutcher has also produced many films and TV shows. His first produced film / TV Show was Punk’d which is a hidden camera-practical joke reality TV series, aired from 2003-present.
- On April 16, 2009, Ashton became the first user of Twitter to have more than 10,00,000 followers.
- In 2007, Ashton was voted as one of the Sexiest Men Alive in People’s Magazine.
- Ashton Kutcher’s two toes of his right foot are webbed.
- Ashton’s quotes –
“Modeling is the best for me as you have to look hot, which is easy to me because I am blessed with that.”
“When you are in bed and are married to someone, don’t fart under the covers and trap her under the covers because she gets pissed. “