|January Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1978|
January Kristen Jones
Brookings, South Dakota, U.S.
Jones attended Roosevelt High School in Sioux Falls.
- Father – Marvin Jones (Coach, gym teacher)
- Mother – Karen Jones (Manager at sporting goods store)
- Siblings – Jacey Jones (Sister), Jina Jones (Sister)
She is connected to –
- Celebrity Talent International
- All American Speakers
- Mosaic (Talent Management Company)
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
January Jones dated –
- Jon Hamm – RUMOR
- Nick Stahl (2001-2002)
- Seann William Scott (2003)
- Josh Groban (2003-2006) – For three years, the actress dated a musician, Josh Groban. In June 2006, the couple called it quits amicably.
- Tommy Alastra (2008-2009) – Producer and actor, Tommy Alastra dated Jones from 2008 to 2009.
- Jeremy Piven (2010) – In January 2010, January and 12 years her senior, Jeremy Piven were spotted together multiple times. They were first seen leaving the Golden Globes party that month.
- Adrien Brody (2010) – In early 2010, actors Adrien Brody and January started dating each other. They tried to keep their romance low profile but paparazzi spotted January leaving his home late at night. After multiple speculations, the couple also confirmed their relationship in July 2010 but split soon after.
- Jason Sudeikis (2010-2011) – From late July 2010 to January 2011, January and Jason were romantically linked to each other.
- Noah Miller (2012-2013) – Sweetwater director, Noah Miller dated January from August 2012 to 2013.
- Liam Hemsworth (2013) – Actor Liam Hemsworth had a fling with January in August 2013. They met during a pre-Oscar party.
- Will Forte (April 2015-September 2015) – From April 2015 to September 2015, she was in a relationship with actor Will Forte.
She has also given birth to a son named Xander Dane Jones on September 13, 2011. But, the biological father of that child is not known. January has not revealed that yet.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvaceous, and buxom figure
- Lisp and breathless voice
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6.
Best Known For
Playing Emma Frost in the 2011 movie X-Men: First Class.
She is also known for playing Betty Draper Francis in the period drama series Mad Men.
Jones played the role as Janice Taylor in the 1999 movie It’s the Rage. It is the film version of the play “The Alarmist” by Keith Reddin.
First TV Show
In 1999, January appeared in the TV movie Sorority for her role as “Number One”.
She advises others to do exercises to build strength and attain a svelte figure. January visits the gym three to five times a week. Check out her workout routine and diet plan.
January Jones Favorite Things
- Food – Green Bean Casserole
Source – People.com
January Jones Dogs
- Vinny – She has a dog named Vinny. In April 2021, it was revealed that Vinny was rushed to the hospital after being bitten by a rattlesnake.
- Joey – She adopted a Goldendoodle named Joey in 2017.
January Jones Tattoos
- January has a geometric circles tattoo and the words “bellatrix” and “belleza” tattooed in white-colored ink on her forearm.
- In December 2018, she uploaded a picture on her Instagram profile to reveal the pink flowers tattoo on her left forearm.
- In December 2020, January got a new tattoo on her inner forearm which read ‘love you more’ in cursive handwriting.
January Jones Facts
- Jones is named after Jacqueline Susann’s 1973 novel Once Is Not Enough.
- She makes her own jewelry.
- She has also worked at Dairy Queen.
- She has previously modeled for Abercrombie and Fitch.
- January used to do yoga during pregnancy.
- Jones appeared at #82 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2002.
- She previously dated Ashton Kutcher in the past.
- After giving birth to her child Xander Jones in 2011, she consumed some capsules made from her dried placenta, coupled with a healthy diet.
- She gave birth to her first child at the age of 33.