|January Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 5, 1978|
January Jones is an American actress and model. She is known for playing Melissa Chartres in the post-apocalyptic comedy series The Last Man on Earth, Betty Draper in the period drama series Mad Men, Jeannie in the romantic comedy film Love Actually, Emma Frost in the superhero film X-Men: First Class, Carole Dawson in the historical drama biopic film We Are Marshall, Laura Gerard in the action thriller film Seeking Justice, Elenore in the comedy film The Boat That Rocked, and Carol Baker in the Netflix drama series Spinning Out.
January Kristen Jones
Brookings, South Dakota, United States
Jones attended Roosevelt High School in Sioux Falls.
- Father – Marvin Jones (Coach, gym teacher)
- Mother – Karen Jones (Manager at sporting goods store)
- Siblings – Jacey Jones (Sister), Jina Jones (Sister)
- Others – Roger Maurice Jones (Paternal Grandfather), Emma Christine Sejnoha (Paternal Grandmother), Richard Arthur Cox (Maternal Grandfather), Rosezella Bernice Hanson (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- Celebrity Talent International
- All American Speakers
- Mosaic (Talent Management Company)
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
In 2020, her net worth was $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
January Jones has dated –
- Matthew Vaughn – RUMOR
- Jon Hamm – There have been RUMORs that she once had an encounter with Jon Hamm, an actor with whom she worked in Mad Men.
- Ashton Kutcher (1998-2001) – In January 1998, she started dating Ashton Kutcher, an actor, model, producer, and entrepreneur. However, their relationship came to an end in February 2001.
- Nick Stahl (2001-2002) – Both actors started dating in 2001 but broke up the following year in February.
- Brandon Davis (2002) – She hooked up with actor Brandon Davis in 2002.
- Jim Carrey (2002) – In the year 2002, she also had a short-termed romance with popular actor Jim Carrey. However, he dumped her after he got to know about her affair with Brandon Davis.
- Seann William Scott (2003) – She had a short-lived affair with actor Seann William Scott in 2003 and they have also worked together in the film American Wedding.
- Josh Groban (2003-2006) – For three years, the actress dated a musician, Josh Groban. In June 2006, the couple called it quits amicably.
- Tommy Alastra (2008-2009) – Producer and actor, Tommy Alastra dated Jones from 2008 to 2009.
- Jeremy Piven (2010) – In January 2010, January and 12 years her senior, Jeremy Piven were spotted together multiple times. They were first seen leaving the Golden Globes party that month.
- Bobby Flay (2010) – She went out with celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality Bobby Flay in 2010.
- Adrien Brody (2010) – In early 2010, actors Adrien Brody and January started dating each other. They tried to keep their romance low profile but paparazzi spotted January leaving his home late at night. After multiple speculations, the couple also confirmed their relationship in July 2010 but split soon after.
- Jason Sudeikis (2010-2011) – From late July 2010 to January 2011, January and Jason were romantically linked to each other.
- Noah Miller (2012-2013) – Sweetwater director, Noah Miller dated January from August 2012 to 2013.
- Liam Hemsworth (2013) – Actor Liam Hemsworth had a fling with January in August 2013. They met during a pre-Oscar party.
- Will Forte (April 2015-September 2015) – From April 2015 to September 2015, she was in a relationship with actor Will Forte.
Note – She has also given birth to a son named Xander Dane Jones on September 13, 2011.
Race / Ethnicity
January Jones is of Moravian/Czech, Danish, Welsh, English, and German descent.
- Curvaceous, and buxom figure
- Lisp and breathless voice
37-24-36 in or 94-61-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 6.
Best Known For
Playing Emma Frost in the 2011 movie X-Men: First Class.
She is also known for playing Betty Draper Francis in the period drama series Mad Men.
Jones played the role of Janice Taylor in the 1999 movie It’s the Rage. It is the film version of the play “The Alarmist” by Keith Reddin.
First TV Show
In 1999, January appeared in the TV movie Sorority for her role as “Number One”.
She advises others to do exercises to build strength and attain a svelte figure. January visits the gym three to five times a week. Check out her workout routine and diet plan.
January Jones Favorite Things
- Food – Green Bean Casserole
Source – People.com
January Jones Dogs
- Vinny – She has a dog named Vinny. In April 2021, it was revealed that Vinny was rushed to the hospital after being bitten by a rattlesnake.
- Joey – She adopted a Goldendoodle named Joey in 2017.
January Jones Tattoos
- January has a geometric circles tattoo and the words “bellatrix” and “belleza” tattooed in white-colored ink on her forearm.
- In December 2018, she uploaded a picture on her Instagram profile to reveal the pink flowers tattoo on her left forearm.
- In December 2020, January got a new tattoo on her inner forearm which read ‘love you more’ in cursive handwriting.
January Jones Facts
- Jones is named after Jacqueline Susann’s 1973 novel Once Is Not Enough.
- She makes her own jewelry.
- She has also worked at Dairy Queen.
- She has previously modeled for Abercrombie and Fitch.
- January used to do yoga during pregnancy.
- Jones appeared at #82 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list of 2002.
- After giving birth to her child Xander Jones in 2011, she consumed some capsules made from her dried placenta, coupled with a healthy diet.
- She gave birth to her first child at the age of 33.