|Seann William Scott Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 3, 1976|
Seann William Scott is an American actor best known for playing Steve Stifler in the American Pie franchise (1999, 2001, 2003, and 2011) and Doug Glatt in the sports comedy Goon (2011) and Goon: Last of the Enforcers (2017).
Seann William Scott
Cottage Grove, Minnesota, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Seann graduated from Park High School in Cottage Grove, Minnesota where he played in the varsity football and basketball teams. He struggled as an actor for 3 years before he could find an agent to get regular acting jobs.
Seann is an alumnus of the University of Wisconsin and also attended Glendale Community College in Glendale, California.
Actor, Executive Producer
- Father – William Frank Scott aka Bill (Factory Worker) (Expired January 2007)
- Mother – Patricia Anne Simons aka Pat
- Others – Donald Fred Scott (Paternal Grandfather), Harriet Agnes Evelyn Clelland (Paternal Grandmother). He has 6 older half-siblings (2 sisters and 4 brothers).
He is represented by –
- United Talent Agency (UTA)
- 3 Arts Entertainment
- Sloane, Offer, Weber, and Dern (Law Firm)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Jaime King (2002-2003) – Seann met the model turned actress on the sets of Bulletproof Monk (2003) and dated her briefly.
- January Jones (2003) – Model turned actress January met Seann on the sets of American Wedding (2003) and dated him for a short while.
- Kelly Ryan (2005) – Seann was reportedly engaged to singer-songwriter and musician, Kelly who has a series of guest roles in TV shows or minor roles in indie films to her acting credit.
- Deanna Miller (2006–2008) – He dated the former Victoria’s Secret fashion model for almost 2 years, which was one of his more publicized relationships.
- Lindsay Frimodt (2011–2013) – After dating for a year, Seann proposed marriage to Victoria’s Secret model turned fashion designer, Lindsay, on Valentine’s Day in February 2012. The couple broke up after an engagement period of 1 year.
- Olivia Korenberg (2019–Present) – In September 2019, the actor married his then-girlfriend in a low key private ceremony. Formerly, Olivia was one of the owners of an event/interior design company based in Los Angeles called Two Fold LA that she co-founded in 2011. She quit the firm in August 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Scottish, English, German, and Irish ancestry.
- Usually associated with playing idiotic or obnoxious characters – the most iconic of them being the role of Steve Stifler
- Has Polynesian tattoos on his forearms and back of his hands
He was cast in the national Sunny Delight Commercial (1996) and another American Express (1999) TV commercial with Magic Johnson.
Seann William Scott Favorite Things
- Baseball Player – Ryne Sandberg
- Guilty Pleasure – Watching movies
- Reality Shows – Jersey Shore, The Bachelor
Source – Chicago Tribune, Chicago Tribune
Seann William Scott Facts
- NBA player Sam Jacobson was his classmate in Park High school.
- He was cast as a quarterback in the music video of the song A Hole in My Soul (1997) by Aerosmith.
- In the earliest days of his acting career, Seann got mugged on the way when he was traveling to audition for Baywatch TV show where he failed to get cast.
- Before getting a break as an actor, Seann formerly worked at a Pizza place, did double shifts in his hometown movie theater, worked as a plumber, and at a law firm followed by a brief stint in Home Depot when he got cast in American Pie (1999). He continued working in a local zoo selling churros before the movie was released.
- He got cast as Kar in Bulletproof Monk (2003) when Heath Ledger dropped out of the project.
- Seann auditioned for the lead role of Evan Treborn in The Butterfly Effect (2004) but lost it to Ashton Kutcher.
- He also auditioned for the role of Drew Baylor in Elizabethtown (2005) but lost the lead role to Orlando Bloom.
- In 2010, the actor launched a production house called Elephant Pictures with screenwriter Steve Conrad.
- Seann did not have his first serious relationship until the age of 30 because he felt shy and nervous around women. The free-spirited and loud characters played by him in the movies were usually based on his former school-mates and did not reflect any part of his actual personality.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0