|Courtney King Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1993|
Courtney King is an American IFBB professional bodybuilder and fitness Instagram star known for her relationship with celebrated four-time Mr. Olympia title winner, Chris Bumstead. On the other hand, she began to rise to fame after winning the title of Ms Olympia 2016.
Courtney Alexis King
Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Kanata, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
Fitness Instagram Star, IFBB Professional Bodybuilder
- Mother – Debi King
Courtney is managed by Fitness Management Group.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Courtney has dated –
- Steve Cook – Courtney had been in a relationship with fitness influencer and model Steve Cook until 2018.
- Chris Bumstead (2019–Present) – She made an elaborate YouTube video explaining how she met Chris Bumstead in the past. The couple started dating in October 2019 and got engaged on September 26, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Courtney has either endorsed or promoted various brands including GNC.
Courtney was chosen to be an ambassador for Alphalete in the past.
Courtney King Facts
- Originally, Courtney is from Chicago.
- She and Melissa Bumstead (CBum’s sister) run the podcast GIVR.
- Courtney has a pet dog named Pudson.
- She won her very first competition at the 2011 Teen National Championships, Class B.
- King made her debut as a professional bodybuilder at the NPC USA Bodybuilding in 2012, finishing in 2nd place. She was 17 years old at the time.
- She joined the YouTube community with her channel @CourtneyKingFit on April 8, 2016.
- In 2016, she won the IFBB Ms Olympia title.
- She competed for the last time in 2017, at the Arnold Classic Ohio.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her channel as of August 2023, were GYMSHARK BLACK FRIDAY SALE | Try On Haul & My FAVORITES PART ONE, THE BEST BOOTY EXERCISES TO GROW YOUR GLUTES! Learning From The Glute Guy, Engagement Story!, and The Ultimate Bikini Posing Tutorial – Episode 1.
Featured Image By Courtney King / Instagram