|Antonio Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 10, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Antonio Brown is an American football wide receiver who is best known for his career with teams like Pittsburgh Steelers, Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, and New England Patriots. He used to play college football at Central Michigan University and was drafted during the 2010 NFL Draft by the Pittsburgh Steelers. During the course of his career, Antonio has been the recipient of numerous honors such as NFL‘s “Receiving yards Leader”, NFL‘s “Receptions Leader”, “MAC Special Teams Player of the Year”.
Brown, AB, Boney Tony (Because of his thin body while in high school)
Miami, Florida, United States
Antonio studied at Miami Norland High School in Miami where he ran track and was a member of the football team.
Upon his high school graduation, Brown wanted to join Florida State University but his application was denied because of his high school GPA.
However, Antonio joined North Carolina Tech Prep school and after one season was given a scholarship by Florida International University from where he was released because of a confrontation with the security.
After the incident, Brown should have gone to West Virginia, but because Virginia’s trainer Butch Jones quit his job, Antonio decided to continue his college career at Central Michigan.
Antonio dropped out before his senior year at Michigan, so he can participate in the 2010 NFL Draft.
Professional American Football Player
- Father – Eddie Brown (Arena Football League player) (Played as a wide receiver for Albany Firebirds)
- Mother – Adrianne Moss
- Siblings – Desmond Brown (Younger Brother) (NFL Player)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Antonio Brown dated –
- Shameika Brailsford – In the past, Antonio was in a relationship with Shameika Brailsford with whom he has a son Antonio Brown Jr.
- Chelsie Kyriss – Antonio then started a relationship with Chelsie Kyriss who is the mother of Antonio’s two boys Autonomy and Ali. He also has another son and a daughter with Chelsie.
- Jena Frumes (2017) – He started dating actress and model, Jena Frumes, in March 2017. However, they soon parted ways the following month.
Note – Antonio also has a daughter Antanyiah Brown from one of his previous relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
- Amazingly built muscular body
Antonio appeared in TV commercials for Uncle Charlie, NFL.com Fantasy Football, Nike, Fantasy Draft Kit, Pepsi, and others.
He is also sponsored by Monster products.
Best Known For
Having played as a wide receiver in the National Football League (NFL)
First American Football Match
On September 12, 2010, Antonio played his first official NFL match when as a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers, he faced the Atlanta Falcons. The Steelers won the match by 6 with the final result being 15-9.
First TV Show
Other than NFL matches itself, Brown first appeared in the pilot episode of the dramedy series Ballers in 2015 as himself. Jazmyn Simon and Dwayne Johnson stars in the show.
Antonio Brown’s workouts can be seen on the following links –
Antonio Brown Facts
- In the 2010 NFL Draft, Brown was selected as the 195th overall pick by Pittsburgh Steelers.
- On July 28, 2012, Antonio penned a 5-year deal worth $42.5 million with $8.5 million in bonuses.
- On November 4, 2012, Brown was charged $10,000 by the NFL for his unsportsmanlike behavior during a game against Washington Redskins.
- Antonio is a cousin of New York Jets wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins.
- As a teenager, he had a lot of conflicts with his stepfather.
- He appeared on the reality show Dancing with the Stars in season 22 in 2016. Antonio and his partner, the professional dancer Sharna Burgess reached the semifinals where they were eliminated. At the end of the competition, they finished in fifth place.
- In January 2022, it was revealed that Antonio had been dropped from Tampa Bay Buccaneers after he had stripped off his jersey and had left a match mid-game.