|Aaron Fuller Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 2000|
Aaron Fuller is an American social media personality and model who first became popular after collaborating on videos with TikTok star and model Grace Auten and then through his breathtaking pictures on Instagram. He is popular across social media platforms with more than 150k subscribers on YouTube, more than 300k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter. His YouTube channel chiefly consists of storytelling videos, reactions, vlogs, and pranks.
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Aaron had attended a private school for a few years and then had shifted to another school which created a lot of personal and emotional issues for him. He eventually dropped out of high school after battling anxiety disorders and health issues.
In 2017, he decided to complete his high school via distance learning courses.
Social Media Star, Model
- Mother – Kim Fleming
- Siblings – Lauren Ramos (Sister)
He self-manages his social media accounts.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aaron has dated –
- Jackson Krecioch (2016–2017) – Social media star Jackson Krecioch and Aaron made their relationship public near the end of 2016. However, by February 2017, they announced that they were splitting due to alleged infidelity on Aaron’s part and the consequent vicious fights between them.
- James Charles (2017)
- Imari Stuart (2018-2019)
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde or silver.
- Has a cut mark on his right eyebrow
- Toned physique
- Has a mole near his chin
- Has tattoos on his left forearm, right wrist, and the collarbone
- Chiseled jawline
- Tousled, center-parted, wavy hair
Aaron Fuller Favorite Things
- Retail Stores – Ikea, Walmart
- Sport – American Football
- Sporting Event – Super Bowl
- American Football Team – New England Patriots
- Interests/Hobbies – Exercising, Traveling, Cooking
- Adventure Sport – Sky Diving
- Article Of Clothing – Sweaters
Aaron Fuller Facts
- He was interested in dramatics and theatrics from a very young age and had participated in several plays during his time in middle and high school.
- He was adopted from his biological parents right after his birth. By the age of 4, he would often ask his adoptive parents why he never had a sibling without knowing that he had an actual biological sister he had never met. At the age of 16, he finally met his long-lost sister named Lauren Ramos. He also revealed that his biological grandmother knew about this all along but always kept both him and Lauren in the dark about the situation.
- In 2015, as a 15-year-old, he was left stranded at the Chicago airport after the airline company Spirit Airlines preponed his flight from the city without prior intimation and he missed the boarding call. He had gone there to meet a friend and the incident happened while he was returning from the city.
- When he was in 8th grade, he had an altercation with some of his classmates. Aaron was having lunch with his friends when he noticed another group of students writing a mean note about him. Upon confronting them, he found out they were making fun of him because he was gay. Aaron complained about this to the school principal and the bullies were forced to make an apology.
- Aaron has often been accused of using people to gain popularity on social media. The accusations have even come from his ex-boyfriend Jackson Krecioch who alleged that Aaron had used him to gain a greater following on YouTube. A few days after this, YouTuber Tana Mongeau called him a ‘snake’ and leveled similar allegations against him before barring him from making any further appearances on the collaborative YouTube channel named Trash. Aaron later posted a video admitting his guilt.
Featured Image by Aaron Fuller / Instagram