|Nicholas Braun Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1988|
Nicholas Braun is an American actor well known for his roles in 10 Things I Hate About You, Poor Paul, Sky High, Prom, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and How to Be Single. He is distinctly recognized for his tall stature and good looks coming from a mix of German, English, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry.
Nicholas Joseph Braun
Nick, Braun, Finkelstein
Bethpage, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nicholas Braun attended the St. Mark’s School in Southborough, Massachusetts and graduated in 2006.
- Father – Craig Braun (Actor)
- Mother – Elizabeth Lyle
- Siblings – Christopher Deyo Braun (Younger Brother) (Musician)
- Others – Guillaume Rumiel (Half-Brother) (Actor), Timothy Braun (Half-Brother) (Producer), Joseph Aloysius Braun (Paternal Grandfather), Blanche Lamont Rice (Paternal Grandmother), Horace Clifton Whiteman III (Maternal Grandfather), Shirley Deyo (Maternal Grandmother)
Nicholas Braun is managed by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft 6 in or 198 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Nicholas Braun has dated –
- Cody Kennedy (2007) – In 2007, Nicholas was rumored to be in a relationship with actress Cody Kennedy.
- Dakota Johnson (2015) – In 2015, Nicholas was rumored to be dating his How To Be Single co-star, Dakota Johnson. The pair was spotted on the streets of New York City cozying up to one another.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of German, English, Scottish, Dutch, and French descent.
Light Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘black’.
- Towering height
- Thick eyebrows
Nicholas Braun has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Brooks Brothers
- Ted Baker
Best Known For
- Appearing as Cameron James in 10 Things I Hate About You (2009–2010) and as Clyde in Poor Paul (2008-2011). He also made special appearances in series like Without a Trace in 2006, Shark in 2007, Cold Case in 2008, The Secret Life of the American Teenager in 2009, Three Rivers in 2009, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation in 2011, and many more.
- Portraying many roles in films including Sky High (2005) as Zachary “Zach” Braun / Zach Attack, Red State (2011) as Billy Ray, Prom (2011) as Lloyd Taylor, The Watch (2012) as Jason, The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) as Ponytail Derek, Date and Switch (2014) as Michael, How to Be Single (2016) as Josh, and Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) as Tall Brian
As a Singer
He has performed many songs in films such as “Thank You For Being A Friend” and “Caterpillar Song” in the film Date and Switch (2014).
In 2005, he made his theatrical film debut in the family comedy film Sky High as Zach.
First TV Show
In 2002, he made his first TV show appearance on the crime series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Nicholas Braun Favorite Things
- Smell – Gasoline
Source – YouTube
Nicholas Braun Facts
- He started rehashing scenes with his father at the age of 5 or 6 years and fell in love with the idea of becoming an actor.
- His parents divorced in 1993.
- During high school, he was in a drama club.
- He believed that the students in his high school elected him as one of the 7 co-presidents of the student’s body because of his tall figure.
- If he could be any crayon color, he would be deep blue.
- If he could have any super power, he would want the ability to transport in time and appear at any place.
- He describes himself as tall, peculiar, and hungry.
- He has admitted that he is a very messy person.
- If he could be any animal, he would be a bear.
- His most annoying habit is randomly beat-boxing anywhere.
- Three things that he can’t live without are his iPhone, car, and career.
- He was cast in 2 music videos for the EP Broken Halo by Phantoms in 2015.
- He has been featured in GQ magazine in the past.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by USAG Livorno PAO / Flickr / CC BY-2.0