|Haley Pham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 5, 2000|
Haley Pham is an American YouTube star, entrepreneur, social media personality, and dancer who is known for uploading videos which are related to fashion, lifestyle, dance, beauty, challenges, vlogs, hacks, hauls, and so much more on her eponymous YouTube channel. She is also very compassionate about dancing which she started at a very young age. Haley Pham even wanted to pursue a career in dancing but dropped the idea when she got to know that not all the dancers get the chance to make a lot of money. Her social media presence and interesting YouTube videos have also accumulated a huge social media fan base for the star and Haley Pham enjoys more than 2.5 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel, more than a million followers on Instagram, and more than 60k followers on Twitter. Moreover, her YouTube videos have also garnered more than 140 million views.
Austin, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
Haley Pham completed her high school education but later decided to not go to college and rather focus on her career as an entrepreneur.
YouTube Star, Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality, Dancer
- Father – Joe Goodman
- Mother – Haley Pham refers to her mother as ‘Mommy Pham’ in her YouTube videos.
Haley Pham self manages her career.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haley Pham has dated –
- Gabe Chau – Haley Pham was in a relationship with Gabe Chau in the past.
- Ryan Trahan (2018-Present) – Ryan Trahan is a YouTube star, social media personality, and an entrepreneur who started dating Haley Pham in the latter part of the year 2018. The duo has worked together on a couple of YouTube videos for one another’s channels and often appear in each other’s Instagram feed as well. Initially, they were in a long-distance relationship but then Ryan moved and relocated to the same area as Haley’s which is in Texas, United States. In the video titled ‘My boyfriend moved in with me at 18’, which was posted by Haley on her eponymous YouTube channel on March 1, 2019, the couple has discussed their relationship and how they both worked things out instead of it being a long-distance relationship in the starting. They finally got engaged in May 2020. In November 2020, the couple got married which was confirmed in a YouTube video uploaded on March 31, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
- Short hair
- Deep-set eyes
- Dimpled smile
Haley Pham has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands such as Hollister Co., CASETiFY, Holler and Glow, Daniel Wellington, Fabletics, GLAMGLOW, Hubert, and Amazon Teen.
Best Known For
- Uploading videos based on fashion, lifestyle, dance, beauty, challenges, vlogs, hacks, hauls, and so much more on her eponymous YouTube channel
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 2.5 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel, more than a million followers on Instagram, more than 60k followers on Twitter, and more than 140 million views on her YouTube channel
Haley Pham works out on a regular basis to maintain a toned physique. In the former part of 2018, she started focusing on her health and doing the workouts as performed by fitness diva and YouTube star, Maryana Dvorska, and Haley generally focused on the ab workouts.
Moreover, her background as a dancer has also helped her lead an active life.
Haley Pham Favorite Things
- Day – Chick-fil-A Day
- Clothing Item – ‘Mom Jeans’ from Urban Outfitters
Haley Pham Facts
- She grew up in Texas, United States.
- She is a dancer and started pursuing the art form at the age of 11.
- Haley Pham once chopped off her hair and donated it. She also uploaded a video based on the entire event.
- Haley usually addresses her fans as ‘girly pop’ and also has her own line of clothing.
- She is shy when it comes to interacting with people.
- Haley Pham does not like salads as well as most vegetables.
- She created her YouTube channel on June 30, 2010, and has uploaded a large variety as well as a huge amount of videos on her channel. However, she uploaded her very first YouTube video only after a period of 2 years, on June 4, 2012, from actually joining YouTube and it was titled ‘Simple, easy pink spring lip’.
- When she was in high school, unlike most of the people who start crying when they experience a mental breakdown, Haley Pham used to start laughing at every single thing.
- She has revealed a weird fact about herself in one of her YouTube videos which is that she likes the smell of her poop.
Featured Image by Haley Pham / Instagram
Haley and Ryan are speculated to have gotten married in November 2020.