|Ryan Trahan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1998|
Ryan Trahan is an American social media personality, YouTube star, entrepreneur, and content creator who has gained popularity with his self-titled YouTube channel where he has uploaded videos based on comedy, challenges, lifestyle, and things from his day-to-day life. He has also accrued a huge social media fan base and enjoys more than 3 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Texas, United States
Ryan Trahan got enrolled at Texas A&M University, a public research university in College Station, Texas, but later dropped out.
Social Media Personality, YouTube Star, Content Creator, Entrepreneur
- Sibling – Matthew (Brother)
Ryan Trahan is represented by Scale Management, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Trahan has dated –
- Haley Pham (2018-Present) – After starting dating in 2018, the YouTubers got engaged in May 2020. Later, in November 2020, they got married which was confirmed on March 31, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Charming smile
Ryan Trahan Facts
- On October 18, 2013, he created his YouTube channel named “tryan rahan” and the first video that was uploaded on the channel on September 7, 2018, was titled “i hate the way i act online”. Also, the channel has gained a fan base of more than 200k subscribers.
- He joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on October 27, 2013.
- Ryan Trahan and Haley Pham have a collaborative YouTube channel named The Traphamily and it has garnered more than 800k subscribers.
- He is the founder of Hydra Collective.
- In May 2021, Ryan made a series of videos where he tried surviving on $0.01 for 1 week. The whole video series was a part of the fundraiser for Central Texas Food Bank. He got millions of views for that YouTube series.
Featured Image by Ryan Trahan / Instagram