|MrBeast Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1998|
MrBeast is an American content creator, internet sensation, and philanthropist who is known for his elaborate stunts and giveaways that he uploads to his YouTube channel called MrBeast. Aside from that, he is also the co-founder of Arbor Day Foundation‘s Team Trees project.
Kansas, United States
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
In the year 2016, MrBeast completed his studies at Greenville Christian Academy.
From there, he went on to enroll at college but decided to drop out just 2 weeks after joining in order to pursue his YouTube career.
Content Creator, Entrepreneur, Philanthropist, Internet Sensation
- Siblings – CJ Donaldson (Older Brother) (Content Creator, Social Media Star)
MrBeast is represented by Reed Duchscher of Night Media.
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
MrBeast has dated –
- Maddy Spidell (2019-Present) – Instagram model Maddy Spidell and MrBeast started dating in June 2019, after getting in touch with one another via Twitter.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a stubble beard.
- His attention-grabbing stunts
Through his social media, MrBeast has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Quid, Honey, and War Robots, and World Of Tanks Blitz, along with many others.
MrBeast Favorite Things
- Browser Extention – Honey
- Scientist – Mark Rober
- His YouTube name “MrBeast” originated from his Xbox live gamer tag that was “MrBeast6000”.
- He began his YouTube career after moving to North Carolina with his family.
- MrBeast was 12 years old when he developed a passion for YouTube. One of the many channels that he enjoyed watching on YouTube included WoodysGamertag.
- He once stated that he disliked college.
- MrBeast is close friends with social media stars Chris, Chandler, Garrett, and Karl Jacobs. He often features them in several of his videos.
- Jimmy joined the YouTube community with his channel “MrBeast6000” on February 20, 2012, and the first video that he uploaded to it was titled Worst Minecraft Saw Trap Ever???.
- Initially, he uploaded Minecraft, Battle Pirates, and Pokemon related gaming videos to his channel.
- YouTuber Mark Rober and MrBeast formed the #TeamTrees fundraiser on October 25, 2019, in an effort to raise $20 million to plant 20 million trees in the United States. Nevertheless, by December 2020, the goal was surpassed by $2 million-plus.
- The most popular video on his YouTube channel had more than 110 million views by late December 2020. It was titled I Put 100 Million Orbeez In My Friend’s Backyard and was uploaded to the channel on November 22, 2018.
- As of 2020, MrBeast had close to 50 million subscribers on his channel.
- In December 2020, he launched his very own restaurant chain called MrBeast Burger with 300 locations in the United States. At that time, the burger could be ordered only via food delivery apps like UberEats, Doordash, Grubhub, or Postmates.
- With time, MrBeast has won several awards including the 10th Streamy Award for “Social Good: Nonprofit or NGO” and the 12th Annual Shorty Award for “YouTuber of the Year”.
- In the past, he was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease.
- A few of his other channels are Beast Reacts, MrBeast Gaming, MrBeast 2, MrBeast Extra, MrBeast Shorts, Don’t Subscribe, beast, Totally Not MrBeast, MrBeast5998, MrBeast5997, and Beast Network.
- In August 2020, he gave away his private island which he had bought for $800,000 to a winner, out of 10 contestants, after making them go through a series of challenges.
- In December 2020, he uploaded a YouTube video where he allowed people to buy anything they wanted from that store in under a minute up to worth 1 million USD. Whatever they bought was theirs (with a maximum cap of $1 million).
- His burger chain MrBeast Burger was appreciated by YouTube personalities Logan Paul and Mike Majlak during their review in December 2020. Logan liked the packaging and the aesthetic of the burger.
- In January 2021, he gave away a new house to a fan who won a Minecraft challenge.
- In January 2021, MrBeast revealed that he was losing a lot of money on his main YouTube channel due to an insanely huge amount of money he was spending as a gift in each of his videos.
- In January 2021, he expressed his desire via Twitter to start an exclusive membership club (for like $10 monthly) to raise money for bigger videos.
- On January 13, 2021, the CEO of Patreon, Jack Conte asked MrBeast to open a MrBeast burger outlet in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- He has promised that he will die with $0 in his bank account and won’t lead a materialistic life.
- In August 2020, he revealed via a tweet that one day, he would like to open hundreds of homeless shelters and food banks through the influence of his main channel.
- In January 2021, he treated himself, 2 friends, and 1 lucky fan of his channel with a $100,000 Ice Cream Sundae.
- On January 24, 2021, MrBeast gave his fans the opportunity to send their photos and/or videos (Video was required to be just 1-second long) to the moon for $10. He had bought the space on a NASA rover.
Featured Image By MrBeast / Instagram