|David Dobrik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 23, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
David went to Vernon Hills High School. But he didn’t finish it and dropped out. He doesn’t have any regrets for never having attended college.
Actor, YouTuber, Vine sensation
- Siblings – Ester (Younger Sister), Sara (Younger Sister), Toby (Younger Brother)
David is signed by WME Management Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Liza Koshy (2015-2017) – American actress and YouTuber, Liza and David started dating in 2015. David was proud of his girlfriend for having hosted the Golden Globes which, at that time, was just one of her great works including her winning the Teen Choice Awards. The two truly made a power couple. The couple separated in December 2017 which was revealed in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
In January 2021, after a Twitter thread, he confirmed via his VIEWS podcast that he was not ‘bisexual’ or ‘bicurious’.
David Dobrik has endorsed the following brands –
- HP Sprocket photo printer
- Best Fiends Forever Computer Games
- MTV Fandom Awards
- Share a Coke campaign
- PlayNerve Android app
- Angie Tribeca on TBS Network
Best Known For
- His role in the short movie An Interrogation (2015) where his character was called David.
- He is equally well known for his YouTube channel where his fan following is over 7 million.
In order to stay in shape, David regularly tries to play basketball.
David Dobrik Favorite Things
- Place – Brazil
- Candy – Blue Raspberry, Jolly Ranchers
Source – Instagram, Twitter.com
David Dobrik Facts
- David won the Vlogger of the year for 2017.
- He loves animals and his Instagram has many pictures with him petting a horse or a kangaroo in his arms.
- He has his own brand of apparel collection where he sells hoodies and t-shirts.
- David is a clean freak who takes a bath only in chlorinated water.
- He always wanted to be a Viner or a vlogger since he was 5 years of age and reminisces that back then, no one took him seriously, and now, he has his dream fulfilled.
- In October 2020, in collaboration with Flower Shop Perfumes Co., David launched his new fragrance line called David’s Perfume. During the launch, the perfume was available in 2 scents – David’s Perfume #01: Amber & Cashmere and David’s Perfume #02: Grapefruit & Sandalwood.
- David was included in the 2021 Forbes’ 30 Under 30 list of social media stars.
- In December 2020, David was accused of promoting gambling to children after the release of the ‘Hundred Thousand Dollar Puzzle’ challenge.
- He was the 9th highest-paid YouTuber of 2020 as per Forbes with $15.5 million in earnings.
- David revealed in the VIEWS podcast with Jason Nash on January 12, 2021, that once one of his fans had entered his bedroom carrying David’s DoorDash order that had been left on his doorstep. He was even more frightened when David saw the same fan (in hoodies and hands hidden inside the front pockets) appearing again inside their house the same day. He ultimately had to call the police.
Featured Image by David Dobrik / Instagram