|Chloe Bridges Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 27, 1991|
Chloe Bridges is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Zoey Moreno in Freddie and Dana Turner in Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as The Carrie Diaries, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, The Grinder, Insatiable, Charmed, Punk’d, The Final Girls, Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates, Airplane Mode, and Legally Blondes. Chloe has been featured in the music videos of songs such as Demi Lovato’s Remember December and Highly Suspect’s My Name Is Human.
Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States
She attended John Muir Middle School in San Jose, California.
Chloe later started going to Columbia University and graduated with a BA in Political Science in 2020.
Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
She can play piano and can sing as well.
5 ft 3¾ in or 162 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Bridges dated –
- Matthew ‘Mdot’ Finley – RUMOR
- Cody Linley (2010-2012) – Actor and singer, Cody and Chloe met via a mutual friend, Demi Lovato and started dating in February 2010. The relationship lasted till 2012.
- Daryl Sabara (2011-2012) – The actors Daryl Sabara and Chloe dated each other in 2011 and 2012. In February 2012, she marked her presence to support Daryl at his movie John Carter‘s premiere.
- Josh Hutcherson (2012) – Josh was RUMORed to have had a fling with actress Chloe Bridges in December 2012.
- Adam DeVine (2015-Present) – Actors Adam DeVine and Chloe started dating in early 2015. They announced their engagement in October 2019. The couple tied the knot in October 2021 in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In October 2023, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Honduran and American ancestry.
- Full lips
- Thick eyebrows
35-23-35 in or 89-58.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
She has been seen in commercials on Adelphia and AT&T.
Best Known For
Portraying Zoey Moreno in the short-lived sitcom Freddie from 2005 to 2006, as Dana Turner in the 2010 TV film Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam, and as Donna LaDonna in The Carrie Diaries.
In her debut film, Chloe played the role of Tammy Anderson in the 2008 biopic sports movie based on the life of Jasmine Plummer titled The Longshots.
First TV Show
From 2005 to 2006, Chloe appeared in the sitcom Freddie for her role as Zoey Moreno. She was credited as Chloe Suazo in the cast.
It was a short-lived series, which originally aired from October 5, 2005 to April 12, 2006 on channel ABC.
She must be focusing on her exercise schedule and diet habits to stay in killer shape.
“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
Chloe Bridges Favorite Things
ChapStick Lip balm
Chloe Bridges Facts
- She is good friends with Demi Lovato.
- She was not popular in her high school and rather was more of a Glee girl.
- The actress has given her voice to the character of Danielle Van de Kamp in the 2006 adventure game “Desperate Housewives: The Game”.
- She had once won the “Student of the Month” award in 2005, while in middle school.
- Bridges is double jointed in her elbows and arms. Due to that, she can easily bend her body or do contortion.
- She is a singer too. Chloe can play the piano and is practicing it since age 7. Just watch her YouTube video.
- Chloe never leaves her house without lip balm “ChapStick”.
- She has full lips, her trademark. They are larger than average and she jokes that her lips enter first in a room instead of her whole body.
- In the first Camp Rock film in 2008, she was all set to rock in that as Mitchie Torres. But, the role ultimately went to Demi Lovato.