Adam Patrick DeVine
Waterloo, Iowa, United States
Adam DeVine went to the Millard South High School in Omaha, Nebraska and graduated in 2002.
He then got enrolled at the Orange Coast College in California.
Comedian, actor, producer, screenwriter, voice actor
- Father – Dennis DeVine
- Mother – Penny DeVine
- Siblings – Brittani DeVine (Younger Sister)
- Others – William Bill James Devine (Paternal Grandfather), Arvilla Drenth (Paternal Grandmother)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam DeVine has dated –
- Kelley Jackle (2012-2014) – Adam DeVine started going with actress Kelley Jackle in 2012 after having grown close during the shooting of movie Pitch Perfect (2012). They gave a hint of their relationship at the premiere of the movie as they walked the red carpet together and put up an affectionate display. She later confirmed their relationship in an interview while replying to a question about whom she loved kissing in the movie. They decided to go separate ways in 2014 while shooting for the sequel of Pitch Perfect.
- Chloe Bridges (2015-Present) – Adam started dating Pretty Little Liars actress Chloe Bridges in 2015. They had grown close during the shooting of the horror flick, The Final Girls. The rumors of their relationship started doing rounds in January 2015 after they went to Disneyland and Sam Smith’s concert with a couple of friends.
Race / Ethnicity
Adam is of Dutch, Irish and German descent.
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 36 in or 91.5 cm
Adam has done brand promotion work / appeared in TV commercials for
- Allstate (Auto insurance firm)
- Mountain Dew Kickstart
- Best Buy
He has not publicly spoken about his religious beliefs.
Best Known For
- Having been the co-creator and star of the Comedy Central Series, Workaholics.
- Being cast in the role of Andy Bailey in the ABC comedy series, Modern Family.
Adam first appeared in 2007 comedy drama film Mama’s Boy in the role of Alhorn.
First TV Show
From 2006 to 2008, Adam first appeared in the series Crossbows & Mustaches as Steve Wolf / Steve Jobs.
To prepare for his role in Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016), Adam hired Duffy Gaver as his personal trainer. He is the same guy who is known to have whipped Chris Pratt in the ripped shape for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).
Gaver prepared a two-month long training routine for Adam to shred his fat. His workout comprised of an intensive cardio session with focus also on boxing style weight lifting exercises, and bodyweight exercises to further crank up the fat burning metabolism of his body.
Adam DeVine Favorite Things
- Summer Cocktail – Lemonade spiked with vodka
- Beer – Bud Light
- Disney Hero – Aladdin
- Disney Villain – Ursula
- Athletes – Charles Barkley, Shaquille O’Neal
Source – Bon Appetit, Disney, The Guardian
Adam DeVine Facts
- While in his senior year at high school, he got admission in the University of California, Los Angeles. But had to drop the idea because of financial issues.
- At the age of 11, he was involved in a horrific accident as he was hit by the cement truck. He suffered multiple leg fractures which needed several surgeries over three years.
- In 2006, he collaborated with his future Workaholics co-creators to establish the sketch comedy group Mail Order Comedy.
- Although he did participate in a number of theaters during school days, he didn’t seriously think about acting till he moved to California.
- In his 5th grade, he had a serious obsession with Jim Carrey and his movie Ace Ventura (1994).
- One of his first jobs in his hometown Omaha was to sell steaks on phone.
- In every year of his high school, he tried out for school basketball team, but was never selected.
- Connect with Adam on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.