|Richa Moorjani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1989|
|Spouse||Bharat Rishi Moorjani|
Richa Moorjani is an Indian-American actress, dancer, and voiceover artist best known for playing the character of Kamala, Devi’s cousin, in the Netflix coming-of-age comedy-drama series, Never Have I Ever. In addition to that, she has also been a part of numerous other projects including X: Past Is Present, The Mindy Project, Mark at the Movies, Invisible Brown Man, The New Yorker: Shorts & Murmurs, 9-1-1, Wolf, Sullivan & Son, NCIS: Los Angeles, Big Time Rush, and Love Fool.
Richa Shukla Moorjani
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Richa Moorjani attended the University of California, Davis, and graduated with a BA degree with a minor in Theatre and Dance.
Actress, Dancer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Ramakant Shukla
- Mother – Minnie Shukla.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Richa Moorjani has dated –
- Bharat Rishi Moorjani (2019-Present) – She got married to Bharat Rishi Moorjani in the year 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
A beauty spot near her nose
Richa Moorjani has done endorsement work for brands like DAHlicious, CircleAround, PajamaSutra, and others.
Richa Moorjani Facts
- Richa uses “she/her” pronouns.
- Her family managed a Bollywood music band.
- She was raised in California.
- Growing up, Richa Moorjani practiced ballet and Kathak.
- In November 2012, she appeared as Geeta in an episode titled Thanksgiving of the romantic comedy television series, The Mindy Project, created by Mindy Kaling.
- Richa Moorjani was cast as Sanjana in the 2015 Indian collaborative feature film, X: Past Is Present.
- She co-starred in Never Have I Ever alongside Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Darren Barnet, Ramona Young, Lee Rodriguez, Poorna Jagannathan, Jaren Lewison, and John McEnroe.
- Richa has done voiceover work for video games like Fallout 76 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.
Featured Image by Richa Moorjani / Instagram