|Chris Kirkpatrick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 17, 1971|
Chris Kirkpatrick is an American singer, actor, dancer, and voice actor who is best known for being the individual that founded the famous pop boyband, NSYNC. Chris Kirkpatrick sang the countertenor part in the band. He was approached by Lou Pearlman who brought up the idea about starting an all-male singing group. As a singer, Chris has provided soundtracks and has also played voice roles for various children shows such as The Fairly OddParents where he played the voice role of Chip Skylark. He had also played roles in movies and television shows including King of the Golden Sun (2018), Dead 7 (2016), Longshot (2001), On the Line (2001) where he acted with other members of the NSYNC, and Return of the Mac (2017).
Chris Kirkpatrick also received the Gridlock Award at the MTV TRL Awards in 2003 for shutting down Times Square along with his bandmates. In the year 2000, at the Kids’ Choice Awards, he was a nominee for the Blimp Award for “Favorite Song from a Movie” for the song Music of My Heart. Chris made a guest star appearance on The Simpsons on the episode New Kids on the Beach, in 2001.
Christopher Alan Kirkpatrick
Clarion, Pennsylvania, United States
Chris Kirkpatrick attended Dalton High School (Ohio) in Dalton, Ohio, United States. He later got enrolled at Valencia Community College in Orlando, Florida and then attended Rollins College in Winterpark, Florida.
Singer, Dancer, Actor, Voice Actor
- Father – Byron Kirkpatrick
- Mother – Beverly Eustice
- Siblings – Molly (Sister), Kate (Sister), Emily (Sister), Taylor (Sister)
Chris Kirkpatrick is managed by Nopac Talent (Booking Agency).
- RCA Records
- Jive Records
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Kirkpatrick has dated –
- Amanda Latona (1994-1996) – Chris Kirkpatrick started dating fitness competitor, personal trainer, recording artist, and model Amanda Latona in 1994. Their relationship ended after 2 years.
- Danielle Raabe (1997-2001) – Chris Kirkpatrick began dating Danielle Raabe in 1997. They dated for almost 4 years before breaking up in 2001.
- Michelle Martinez (2001) – Chris met hairstylist Michelle Martinez and got into a relationship with her in 2001. They dated for a short while before breaking up in the same year.
- Karly Skladany (2010-Present) – Chris began dating Karly Skladany in 2010. They got engaged after 2 years of dating and got married on November 2, 2013, at the Loews resort hotel in Orlando, Florida. They announced they were expecting a child early in 2017. Karly gave birth to a son on October 10, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Asian, and Hispanic)
He is of German, Swiss-German, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish (Northern Irish), Indian, Spanish, and English descent.
- Curly hair
- Pierced Ears
Chris Kirkpatrick has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- McDonald’s (2000)
- Target Stores (2000)
- Budweiser (2001)
- Chili’s (2002)
- freevibe.com (2002)
Best Known For
- Being a founding member of the pop group NSYNC, in which he sang the countertenor part
- Guest starring on The Simpsons as himself, along with his fellow NSYNC bandmates, in the episode New Kids on the Blecch in 2001
Chris Kirkpatrick released his first album NSYNC with the band NSYNC on May 26, 1997.
Chris Kirkpatrick made his theatrical film debut in an uncredited role of Angelo the Hairdresser in the movie On the Line in 2001.
Later in 2001, he made a credited theatrical film appearance as Pizzeria Patron in Longshot.
First TV Show
Chris Kirkpatrick made his first TV show appearance as Himself on ‘N Sync TV in 1998.
Chris Kirkpatrick Favorite Things
- Activities – Football, Hockey, Go inline skating, Surfing, Dancing
- Color – Silver
- Food – Tacos and pizza
- Movie Stars – Audrey Hepburn, Mel Gibson, Adam Sandler, Jackie Chan, and Bruce Lee
- Snack Food – Doritos with cheese dip
- Movie – Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
- Sport – Football
- Animal – Tiger
- Spice Girl – Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice)
- Drink – Orange Juice
- Word – Dude
- T.V. Shows – The Simpsons, South Park, and any other cartoons
- ‘N Sync Song – Giddy Up
- Childhood Toy – His collection of teddy bears
- Bands – Busta Rhymes and The Beastie Boys
Source – Wikipedia, IMDb, Geocities
Chris Kirkpatrick Facts
- He had a pet, a small pup which he cared deeply for, named Busta. The pup was named Busta because Kirkpatrick was a fan of Busta Rhymes. The pup died later on.
- Chris Kirkpatrick shares his birthday with Eminem.
- Bruce Lee is one of Chris Kirkpatrick’s idols. He even has an autograph of him and considers it as one of his most prized possessions.
- In junior high school, Chris was a football player. He also used to run in school, but although he had speed, he was too short and had to put in more effort than the others, almost taking 50 steps before crossing a hurdle. Most of his mates still outran him despite his speed.
- While he was attending college in Orlando, Florida, he was part of a Doo Wop group in the Universal Studios where he performed. At the time, he was also part of The Hollywood Hi-Tones.
- He was contacted by a friend of his with the idea to start a boyband, making him the pioneering member of the band, NSYNC.
- Chris Kirkpatrick was a participant in Gone Country 2 where he sang an original song That’ll Get Ya By dedicated to his mother who held their family together when they were about to fall apart. His song on that stage proved his writing skills and what it took to be a country singer.
- Chris Kirkpatrick has appeared in several music videos including Good Charlotte’s Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, Fall Out Boy’s Irresistible featuring Demi Lovato, and 2nd Sucks by A Day to Remember.
- He has an online clothing company known as FuMan Skeeto.
- Chris Kirkpatrick was the judge that determined how accurate a contestant was in the MTV’s Say What? Karaoke finals in October 1999.
- Chris has a fear of heights.
- He left Rollins College after spending 3 years so that he could form the boy band NSYNC.
- Chris was born at 11:47 PM EST.
- Follow Chris Kirkpatrick on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by LuckyPineapple / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 2.5