|Nicole Kidman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1967|
Nicole Kidman is an Australian-American actress, voiceover artist, singer, and producer who was included among the world’s highest-paid actresses in 2006, 2018, and 2019 and has also received accolades like an Academy Award, Primetime Emmy Awards, and Golden Globe Awards. Some of her best work was delivered in movies and shows like The Hours, Moulin Rouge!, Lion, Rabbit Hole, Big Little Lies, To Die For, Hemingway & Gellhorn, Bombshell, and Grace of Monaco.
Nicole Mary Kidman
Nic, Nicole Urban, Hōkūlani (Her Hawaiian name which means “heavenly star”)
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Australian and American (Dual Citizenship)
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Nicole Kidman attended Lane Cove Public School and later North Sydney Girls’ High School, Sydney, Australia but dropped out in 1984 to work as a massage therapist to help her family. She, then, went to Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, Victoria and at the Phillip Street Theatre, Sydney. She finally attended the Australian Theatre for Young People, Sydney, Australia.
Actress, Singer, Film Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – Antony David Kidman (Biochemist, Clinical Psychologist, Author) (Died of Heart Attack at 75)
- Mother – Janelle Ann (née Glenny) (Nursing Instructor)
- Sibling – Antonia Kidman (Younger Sister) (Journalist and TV Presenter)
- Others – Arthur David Kidman (Paternal Grandfather), Margaret Emily Mary Callachor (Paternal Grandmother), Arnold Eric Stuart Glenny (Maternal Grandfather), Gertrude Joyce Hurst (Maternal Grandmother)
She is represented by –
- Shanahan Management Pty Ltd., Talent Management Company, Darlinghurst, New South Wales, Australia
- Blossom Films, Production Company, Culver City, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Kidman has dated –
- Tom Burlinson (1986-1987) – She had a short-termed romance with the Canadian-Australian actor and singer Tom Burlinson between 1986 and 1987 and they also worked together in the romantic comedy film, Windrider.
- Marcus Graham (1987-1989) – She was involved with film, television, and stage actor Marcus Graham from 1987 to 1989.
- Tom Cruise (1990-2001) – She married Hollywood actor Tom Cruise on Christmas Eve 1990 in Telluride, Colorado. Tom and Nicole adopted two children – one daughter, Isabella Jane Cruise (born December 22, 1992) and one son Connor Cruise (born on January 17, 1995). The couple got officially divorced in August 2001.
- Russell Crowe (2002) – It was RUMORed that Nicole had a fling with actor and filmmaker Russell Crowe in the year 2002.
- Q-Tip (2003) – For some months in 2003, rapper Q-Tip and Nicole dated each other. During this time, they were seen at many high-profile events.
- Jude Law (2003) – In 2003, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with English actor Jude Law with whom she has also worked in films like Cold Mountain (2003) and Genius (2016).
- Adrien Brody (2003) – In 2003, Nicole met actor Adrien Brody during the Academy Awards ceremony where both actors received awards in their respective categories. They exchanged their phone numbers and were spotted on a few dates by the paparazzi.
- Lenny Kravitz (2003-2004) – Nicole began a relationship with musician Lenny Kravitz after she rented his apartment in 2003. The unlikely couple were spotted on several outings together but denied any romantic involvement until September 2003. They went their separate ways in 2004 amidst rumors of infidelity on Lenny’s part. Decades later, Kidman revealed that she was engaged to the singer for a brief time.
- Robbie Williams (2004) – It was RUMORed that she had an encounter with English singer-songwriter and entertainer Robbie Williams in 2004.
- Steve Bing (2004-2005) – She started going out with Steve Bing, an American businessman, philanthropist, and film producer, in November 2004 but the duo separated in June 2005.
- Keith Urban (2006-Present) – Kidman married New Zealand country singer Keith Urban on June 25, 2006, at Manly, New South Wales, Australia. She gave birth to her first daughter, Sunday Rose Kidman Urban on July 7, 2008, in Nashville, United States. On December 28, 2010, she had her second daughter, Faith Margaret Kidman Urban via surrogacy in Nashville.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry.
Red (She has naturally red hair)
- Statuesque, model-like figure
- Red hair and blue eyes
34-23-36 in or 86-58.5-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Chanel No 5 (2005), Omega Watches (2005), Nintendo (2006), Neutrogena (2017)
She has appeared in several TV commercials including El Corte Inglés, Schweppes, Etihad Airways, etc and many print ads for OMEGA (Ladymatic) and Swiss watches in the UK, Women’s Cancer Research Fund, and others.
Best Known For
Her movies like Moulin Rouge! (2001), The Hours (2002), To Die For (1995)
As a Singer
Her first single is Come What May (Duet with Ewan McGregor) in October 2001. It was sung for her film Moulin Rouge! This song peaked at no. 27 in the UK Singles Chart.
1983 film Bush Christmas for her role as Helen. It was an Australian drama film, a remake of a 1947 Australian film of the same name.
First TV Show
1983 TV Series Five Mile Creek for her role as Annie. It was an Australian TV Series consisting of a total of 39 episodes in all the 3 seasons. At that time Kidman was just 16 years old.
David Janik and Jenna Phillips have been her personal trainers in the past.
Later, she was seen with another trainer as it is clear from this pic.
Nicole Kidman Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Chocolate, Pizza
- Favorite Drink – Apple Martinis
- Favorite Movies – The Wizard Of Oz (1939), Gone With The Wind (1939)
- Favorite Bands – Gorillaz
- Favorite Singer – Lenny Kravitz
- Favorite Books – War and Peace (Leo Tolstoy published in 1869), Portrait Of A Lady (Henry James published in 1881)
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Place – Australia
- Favorite Sport – Swimming
- Favorite Perfume – Angel by Thierry Mugler, Eau du Sud by Annick Goutal
Nicole Kidman Facts
- Nicole Kidman is allergic to bees and strawberries.
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban (Kidman’s Husband) went to Bora Bora Island for their honeymoon.
- Kidman donated $100,000 to the children’s hospital in Randwick in 2001.
- She has an IQ of 132+.
- Nicole was paid around half a million dollars for a 25-minute speech at the 5th Annual Forbes Global CEO Conference at Sydney Opera House in July 2005.
- In 2008, Nicole Kidman was voted no. 5 in Glamour’s The 50 Most Glamorous Women.
- She said that she was very shy, stutter, and timid as a child.
- Kidman is a distant relative of Isabel Kidman, the second wife of Jack Lee (British Director).
- As a kid, Nicole Kidman was a part of the band Divine Madness.
- Her second wedding ceremony lasted 35 minutes.
- There were 3 bridesmaids at Nicole Kidman’s wedding – Kidman’s daughter from Cruise “Isabella Jane Cruise”, Nicole’s sister “Antonia Kidman” and her niece Lucia.
- In October 2020, Nicole revealed that she won’t allow her both daughters to join Instagram anytime soon as they were quite young, aged 9 and 12, at that time.
- In 2020, Nicole Kidman’s super giant portrait was hand-painted in Sydney, Australia in recognition of her HBO series The Undoing.
- Nicole is left-handed.
- In August 2021, Nicole shared with Marie Claire Australia that she was regretting not having more kids. At that time, she had 2 biological and 2 adopted children.
- In February 2022, Nicole was featured on the cover of Vanity Fair‘s 28th annual Hollywood issue.
- In August 2022, Nicole signed a deal to remain the spokesperson of AMC Theatres for another year.
- In August 2022, Nicole graced the cover of Perfect magazine.