|Tom Cruise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1962|
Tom Cruise is an actor and film producer from Syracuse, New York, U.S. He is known worldwide for his role as IMF agent Ethan Hunt in the action spy film series Mission: Impossible. His first film as a producer was also Mission Impossible (1996). Since then, he has produced many films including the entire MI film series. Tom also provided his vocals to the soundtrack of the 2012 film Rock of Ages. Overall, he has shown an all-around performance in his field.
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
Tom Cruise, TC
Syracuse, New York, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Tom Cruise did 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades from Robert Hopkins Public School in Ottawa, Canada. Then, he completed 6th grade from Henry Munro Middle School, part of the Carleton Board of Education.
In totality, Tom went to 15 schools in 14 years.
Actor, film producer, director, writer
- Father – Thomas Cruise Mapother III (Electrical Engineer)
- Mother – Mary Lee (née Pfeiffer) (Special Education Teacher)
- Siblings – Lee Anne Mapother (Older Sister), Marian Mapother (Sister), Cass Mapother (Sister)
- Others – Patrick Russell Cruise (Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandfather)
He is signed with Creative Artists Agency.
His publicist is 42 West.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Cruise dated –
- Cher – Singer Cher and Tom Cruise dated for some time in the mid-1980s.
- Rebecca De Mornay (1982-1985)
- Mimi Rogers (1986-1990) – Tom Cruise started dating American actress and a competitive poker player, Miriam Mimi Rogers in January 1986. They married next year on May 9. They ended their three-year relationship in 1989 due to lack of physical intimacy. Their divorce was finalized on February 4, 1990.
- Nicole Kidman (1989-2001) – A pretty long marital relationship was maintained by Nicole Mary Kidman and Tom after starting dating in December 1989. The duo met on the set of the 1990 movie Days of Thunder for the first time. They married a year later on December 24, 1990. Australian actress, Kidman and Cruise adopted a daughter named “Isabella Cruise” and a son named “Connor Cruise“. This relationship saw an end in 2001.
- Penelope Cruz (2001-2004) – In 2001, Tom started dating Spanish actress Penelope Cruz after they met on the set of the movie Vanilla Sky (2001). It was a long-distance relationship as they used to spend the majority of their time working apart. As a couple, they were seen for the first time publicly during the movie premiere of Captain Corelli’s Mandolin (2001) in August 2001. They dated for nearly 3 years and split in January 2004.
- Nazanin Boniadi (2004-2005) – In November 2004, Tom Cruise started dating Iranian actress and activist, Nazanin Boniadi. She was one of Cruise’s girlfriends and a potential wife vetted by the Church of Scientology. However, she got to know about the enter thing only after she landed in New York and had previously just been told that she was going for an important task. Later, Nazanin Boniadi revealed that “at the beginning of the relationship [he] was very romantic but as the relationship progressed he began to have temper tantrums. He began to show violent tendencies”. As their affair dissolved just within a few months in January 2005, she confessed to a friend how devastated she felt at the moment. She was later punished by the Church for this act and “had to dig ditches at midnight and scrub floor tiles… She was placed on a curfew… escorted everywhere she went” which made her feel like “she was a victim of white slavery because she traveled across state lines under false pretenses”.
- Katie Holmes (2005-2012) – Tom, commenced dating actress Katie Holmes in April 2005. Just a couple of months later, the couple engaged in June 2005. Their marriage took place in November 2006. The couple, who is fondly called “TomKat” by the media has 1 daughter named “Suri Cruise” (b. April 18, 2006). The relationship ended in 2012, when a divorce was filed on July 9, 2012.
- Yolanda Pecoraro (2012) – Tom was rumored to be dating American actress, Yolanda in the past.
- Cynthia Jorge (2012) – Again in 2012, Cruise was romantically linked to an American businesswoman, Cynthia Jorge.
- Jennifer Åkerman (2012) – He was rumored to be dating model and actress Jennifer Åkerman in 2012.
- Laura Prepon (2013) – Tom had a fling with another actress, Laura Prepon, to whom he took to The Renaissance at The Manor Hotel in November 2013. Laura was picked by Tom in his vintage car and he also took along a wine bottle with him. After all this, Laura believed that Cruise was on ‘cloud nine’. It was later proved to be a RUMOR.
- Annabelle Wallis (2016) – In 2016, after working together in The Mummy (2017), English actress Annabelle Wallis and Tom were rumored to be dating each other. But, these rumors were rejected by Gossip Cop.
- Vanessa Kirby – Tom was rumored to be dating Vanessa in 2017 when he recommended the Mission: Impossible producers to consider Vanessa for a role. Tom first got impressed by Vanessa by watching her perform in The Crown (2016–2017). He was also rumored to be thinking of making Vanessa as his fourth wife.
Race / Ethnicity
Tom has English, Irish, and German ancestry.
He has appeared in a Japanese Kure 5-56 commercial, Coca-Cola commercial, guitar hero advert, and many others.
Best Known For
Acting in the “Mission Impossible” Series. Tom Cruise has acted in all Mission Impossible (MI) Movies from 1 to 6. Tom Cruise acts as “Ethan Hunt” in MI Series. He is well known for the risky stunts in the series including the Burj Khalifa scene in the Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
Endless Love in 1981 for his role as “Billy”.
Tom Cruise has been trained by “Benny The Jet Urquidez”.
Tom Cruise Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Italian particularly Pasta. He also likes strawberries, lobster, and flounder
- Favorite Color – Green (Since it is the color of money)
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Perfume – Clive Christian
- Favorite People – L. Ron Hubbard
Tom Cruise Facts
- Tom Cruise’s father is Thomas Mapother III (Electrical Engineer, born: 15-Oct-1934, died: Jan-1984). But, Tom (when he was 12) lived with his stepfather “Joseph South” and mother “Mary Lee Pfeiffer South”.
- Tom Cruise has a pet cat named ‘Harvey’.
- At the age of 14, he enrolled in a seminary to become a priest but dropped out after one year.
- Both Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wore an Armani dress at the time of their wedding.
- He is a big fan of singer Joss Stone.
- Tom was raised in poverty.
- Tom purchased his first motorcycle when he was just 12 using his savings.
- October 10, 2006 was the “Tom Cruise Day” in Japan just because he visited Japan more than any other Hollywood star.
- He was the world’s most powerful celebrity of 2006 as per Forbes.
- Tom has been termed as “gay” on several occasions for which he also sued British tabloid “Daily Express,” p*rn star Chad Slater, and Bold Magazine publisher Michael Davis. Tom is heterosexual in reality.
- He became the highest-paid actor of Hollywood in 2012.
- In December 2020, his leaked audio clip went viral where he was heard threatening to fire crew members on the Mission: Impossible 7 set if they did not follow the COVID-19 safety protocols. Later, it was revealed that 5 crew members actually left.
- Collectively, all his films (released until 2020) have earned more than $10 billion worldwide.
- For War of the Worlds (2005), Tom reportedly earned a total of $100 million as he had decided to take 20% of the film’s profits.
- Tom is left-handed.
- In March 2021, he listed his Colorado-based 11,512 square-feet house for $39.5 million.
- In August 2021, Tom’s $190,000 BMW X7 was stolen while he was filming for Mission Impossible: 7 in Birmingham, England.
- For the movie Top Gun: Maverick, Tom Cruise’s base salary for just $13 million. However, he also reportedly received 10-20% of the net grosses from the theatrical run. The movie had already crossed the $1 billion mark in earnings.
- Top Gun: Maverick was the most successful film of 2022 (until its release) and even Tom Cruise’s career.
- The Iron Man movie franchise was first offered to Tom. But, he rejected it and it was offered to Robert Downey Jr, as we all know, who made it a billion-dollar franchise.
Thank you all for the tips.I just want to tell you that I found this site really useful to me. I will visit this blog regularly to read more.
I adore Tom Cruise!
There’s no way in hell he’s 77kg/170lbs! At 170cm he’d be obese at that weight.
I think it should read 67kg.
Yeah, you are right Tom. It has been corrected.
The article said 148 lbs.
is there something wrong with the above picture of TC and Katie Holmes in the park, height?
small size but huge Tom
Actors Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are having a hard time convincing people of their sudden hot and heavy romance. In a poll taken in New York City’s Times Square, over 2/3 of the respondents believed that the Cruise and Holmes romance is a publicity stunt due to their upcoming movie releases (Cruise’s War of the Worlds and Holmes’ Batman Begins. Actors/actresses notoriously fall in and out of love in Hollywood, so why is there so much speculation about this romance. Why is this romance such a hard pill to swallow? Doesn’t anyone believe in love at first sight anymore?
Close up in M.I., his eyes are HAZEL!
Top Gun = blue eyes.
Internet says they’re green, which is it????????
Toms eyecolour is just like mine.Ever since I was a little girl,ppl.had a hard time telling what colour they were.(Even me)Toms eyes(Iris)are a darker ue/grey=green,with a touch of a light,golden circle around the pupil=A “colder” hazel.Some Ppl.guess a light brown,but most blue or green.Depends on the colour of clothes,hair,lights & so on.
What happened to his face in last pic?? Droopy eyes, huge mandibular jaw implants, looks like he’s been squished down/up! :-/
Hi tom , I am your biggest fans in Bangladesh . My name is Anup from Jessore . How are your imaginations of holiday or off time ? Please throw your comment for me . Love you tom . God bless you . Best of luck and take care your self .
Tom Cruise weight is atleast 70KG.
Blue 50 %
Green 50 %