|Tom Cruise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 3, 1962|
Tom Cruise is an actor and film producer from Syracuse, New York, U.S. He is known worldwide for his role as IMF agent Ethan Hunt in the action spy film series Mission: Impossible. His first film as a producer was also Mission Impossible (1996). Since then, he has produced many films including the entire MI film series. Tom also provided his vocals to the soundtrack of the 2012 film Rock of Ages. Overall, he has shown an all-around performance in his field.
Thomas Cruise Mapother IV
Tom Cruise, TC
Syracuse, New York, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Tom Cruise did 3rd, 4th and 5th grades from Robert Hopkins Public School in Ottawa, Canada. Then, he completed 6th grade from Henry Munro Middle School, part of the Carleton Board of Education.
In totality, Tom went to 15 schools in 14 years.
Actor, film producer, director, writer
- Father – Thomas Cruise Mapother III (Electrical Engineer)
- Mother – Mary Lee (née Pfeiffer) (Special Education Teacher)
- Siblings – Lee Anne Mapother (Older Sister), Marian Mapother (Sister), Cass Mapother (Sister)
- Others – Patrick Russell Cruise (Paternal Great-Great-Great-Grandfather)
He is signed with Creative Artists Agency.
His publicist is 42 West.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 148 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tom Cruise dated –
- Cher – Singer Cher and Tom Cruise dated for some time in the mid-1980s.
- Mimi Rogers (1986-1990) – Tom Cruise started dating American actress and a competitive poker player, Miriam Mimi Rogers in January 1986. They married next year on May 9. They ended their three-year relationship in 1989 due to lack of physical intimacy. Their divorce was finalized on February 4, 1990.
- Nicole Kidman (1989-2001) – A pretty long marital relationship was maintained by Nicole Mary Kidman and Tom after starting dating in December 1989. The duo met on the set of 1990 movie Days of Thunder for the first time. They married a year later on December 24, 1990. Australian actress, Kidman and Cruise adopted a daughter named “Isabella Cruise” and a son named “Connor Cruise”. This relationship saw an end in 2001.
- Penelope Cruz (2001-2004) – In 2001, Tom started dating Spanish actress Penelope Cruz after they met on the set of the movie Vanilla Sky (2001). It was a long-distance relationship as they used to spend the majority of their time working apart. As a couple, they were seen for the first time publicly during the movie premiere of Captain Corelli’s Mandolin (2001) in August 2001. They dated for nearly 3 years and split in January 2004.
- Nazanin Boniadi (2004-2005) – In November 2004, Tom Cruise started dating Iranian actress and activist, Nazanin Boniadi. She was one of Cruise’s girlfriends and a potential wife vetted by the Church of Scientology. However, she got to know about the enter thing only after she landed in New York and had previously just been told that she was going for an important task. Later, Nazanin Boniadi revealed that “at the beginning of the relationship [he] was very romantic but as the relationship progressed he began to have temper tantrums. He began to show violent tendencies”. As their affair dissolved just within a few months in January 2005, she confessed to a friend how devastated she felt at the moment. She was later punished by the Church for this act and “had to dig ditches at midnight and scrub floor tiles… She was placed on a curfew… escorted everywhere she went” which made her feel like “she was a victim of white slavery, because she traveled across state lines under false pretences”.
- Katie Holmes (2005-2012) – Tom, commenced dating actress Katie Holmes in April 2005. Just a couple of months later, the couple engaged in June 2005. Their marriage took place in November 2006. The couple, who is fondly called as “TomKat” by media has 1 daughter named “Suri Cruise” (b. April 18, 2006). The relationship ended in 2012, when a divorce was filed on July 9, 2012.
- Yolanda Pecoraro (2012) – Tom was rumored to be dating American actress, Yolanda in the past.
- Cynthia Jorge (2012) – Again in 2012, Cruise was romantically linked to an American businesswoman, Cynthia Jorge.
- Laura Prepon (2013) – Tom had a fling with another actress, Laura Prepon, to whom he took to The Renaissance at The Manor Hotel in November 2013. Laura was picked by Tom in his vintage car and he also took along a wine bottle with him. After all this, Laura believed that Cruise was on ‘cloud nine’. It was later proved to be a RUMOR.
- Annabelle Wallis (2016) – In 2016, after working together in The Mummy (2017), English actress Annabelle Wallis and Tom were rumored to be dating each other. But, these rumors were rejected by Gossip Cop.
- Vanessa Kirby – Tom was rumored to be dating Vanessa in 2017 when he recommended the Mission: Impossible producers to consider Vanessa for a role. Tom first got impressed by Vanessa by watching her perform in The Crown (2016–2017). He was also rumored to be thinking of making Vanessa as his fourth wife.
Race / Ethnicity
Tom has English, Irish, and German ancestry.
He has appeared in a Japanese Kure 5-56 commercial, Coca-Cola commercial, guitar hero advert and many others.
Best Known For
Acting in “Mission Impossible” Series. Tom Cruise has acted in all Mission Impossible (MI) Movies from 1 to 6. Tom Cruise acts as “Ethan Hunt” in MI Series. He is well known for the risky stunts in the series including the Burj Khalifa scene in the Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol.
Endless Love in 1981 for his role as “Billy”.
Tom Cruise has been trained by “Benny The Jet Urquidez”.
Tom Cruise Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Italian particularly Pasta. He also likes strawberries, lobster, and flounder
- Favorite Color – Green (Since it is the color of money)
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Perfume – Clive Christian
- Favorite People – L. Ron Hubbard
Tom Cruise Facts
- Tom Cruise’s father is Thomas Mapother III (Electrical Engineer, born: 15-Oct-1934, died: Jan-1984). But, Tom (when he was 12) lived with his stepfather “Joseph South” and mother “Mary Lee Pfeiffer South”.
- Tom Cruise has a pet cat named ‘Harvey’.
- At the age of 14, he enrolled in a seminary to become a priest but dropped out after one year.
- Both Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes wore an Armani dress at the time of their wedding.
- He is a big fan of singer Joss Stone.
- Tom was raised in poverty.
- Tom purchased his first motorcycle when he was just 12 using his savings.
- October 10, 2006, was the “Tom Cruise Day” in Japan just because he visited Japan more than any other Hollywood star.
- He was the world’s most powerful celebrity of 2006 as per Forbes.
- Tom has been termed as “gay” on several occasions for which he also sued British tabloid “Daily Express,” p*rn star Chad Slater, and Bold Magazine publisher Michael Davis. Tom is heterosexual in reality.
- He became the highest-paid actor of Hollywood in 2012.
- Collectively, all his films (released until now) have earned more than $10 billion worldwide.
- Visit his official website @ www.tomcruise.com.
- Follow Tom on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+.