|Josh Allen Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Josh Allen is an American professional football player who played college football at the University of Wyoming and then went on to serve as a quarterback for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL).
Joshua Patrick Allen
Firebaugh, Fresno County, California, United States
Orchard Park, Erie County, New York, United States
Josh Allen studied at Firebaugh High School and graduated in 2014. Afterward, he got enrolled at the University of Wyoming and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in social science in December 2017.
Professional Football Player
- Mother – She operated a restaurant in Firebaugh.
- Siblings – He has a sister.
- Others – Alfred Erland Allen (Paternal Grandfather) (Longtime member of the local school board and namesake of the gymnasium of Firebaugh High School), Patricia Lee “Pat” Bracken (Paternal Grandmother), Vaughn Allman (Maternal Grandfather)
Josh Allen has been signed with Creative Artists Agency.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, he has a net worth of $14 Million.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
108 kg or 238 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Josh Allen has dated –
- Brittany Williams (2017-2023) – He started going out with fitness influencer, former Fresno State Bulldogs cheerleader, and Pilates instructor Brittany Williams in the year 2017. They both grew up in central California and first met when they were 8 years old, before later reconnecting in high school. However, the duo broke up in 2023.
- Hailee Steinfeld (2023-Present) – Josh Allen began dating actor and singer Hailee Steinfeld in March 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Josh Allen is of Swedish, German, Swiss-German, English, Scottish, and Irish descent.
Usually sports a beard
Josh Allen has done endorsement work for brands like Gillette.
He has also been a Nike, Inc. athlete.
He grew up in the United Methodist Church.
Although he lapsed in his religious observances in adulthood, the footballer experienced a spiritual awakening after the collapse and eventual recovery of his teammate Damar Hamlin.
Josh Allen Favorite Things
- One of His Favorite Activities – Playing Golf
Source – Wikipedia
Josh Allen Facts
- In 1907, his great-grandfather emigrated to the United States from Sweden.
- Josh Allen spent his childhood years growing up on a 3,000-acre (1,200 ha) cotton farm near Firebaugh, a small town about 40 miles (64 km) west of Fresno, California.
- During his high school years, he was involved in many sports as well as worked on the family farm and at the restaurant his mother operated in Firebaugh.
- He was unable to secure an athletic scholarship but when San Diego State made him an offer to walk on, Allen decided against it because Aztecs coach Rocky Long couldn’t guarantee any playing time. ESPN journalist Mark Schlabach speculated in a 2017 story on why Josh Allen got so little interest out of high school, stating, “At the time, Josh was about 6-foot-3 and 180 pounds. He hadn’t attended the elite quarterback camps and wasn’t a widely known prospect. His high school team didn’t participate in many 7-on-7 camps because Josh and many of his teammates were busy playing baseball and other sports. He was the leading scorer on his basketball team and also pitched on the baseball team, reaching 90 mph with his fastball.”
- In the 2018 NFL Draft, he was selected 7th overall by the Buffalo Bills.
- Allen has been friends with football quarterbacks Sam Darnold and Kyle Allen and the three have often trained and vacationed together.
- Reportedly his pregame playlist includes entries by Frank Sinatra (That’s Life), Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Presley, Paul Anka (Put Your Head on My Shoulder), and Billy Joel (The Stranger).
- Apart from his athletic pursuits, Josh is also a 4th-generation farmer.
Featured Image by Angus Flaherty / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0