|Hailee Steinfeld Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6¾ in|
|Date of Birth||December 11, 1996|
Hailee Steinfeld is an American actress, singer, songwriter, voiceover artist, producer, and model. Her breakthrough role came as Mattie Ross in the 2010 Revisionist Western film titled True Grit and it earned her nominations for the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, and the SAG Award for “Best Supporting Actress”. She has also been cast in movies like Bumblebee, When Marnie Was There, Romeo & Juliet, Ender’s Game, Ten Thousand Saints, 3 Days to Kill, The Edge of Seventeen, Pitch Perfect 2, Pitch Perfect 3, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Charlie’s Angels, Begin Again, and Hateship, Loveship. Moreover, some of her television roles include playing Emily Dickinson in the comedy series Dickinson, Bethany Springs in Sons of Tucson, and Kate Bishop/Hawkeye in Hawkeye. Hailee has also released songs and EPs such as Starving (with Grey ft. Zedd), Half Written Story, Most Girls, I Love You’s, Back to Life, Love Myself, and Wrong Direction.
Tarzana, Los Angeles, California, United States
Hailee studied from a variety of schools from Ascension Lutheran School, Conejo Elementary, and Colina Middle School. She has been homeschooled since 2008.
Actress, Model, Singer, Songwriter, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Peter Steinfeld (Personal Fitness Trainer)
- Mother – Cheri (née Domasin) (Interior Designer)
- Siblings – Griffin (Older Brother) (Off-road race driver)
- Others – Jake Steinfeld (Uncle) (Fitness Trainer), True O’Brien (Cousin) (Model, Actress), Herbert Melvin Steinfeld (Paternal Grandfather), Joy M. Duberstein (Paternal Grandmother), Ricardo/Simonas Guillermo Domasin (Maternal Grandfather), Laurita Lee Hinkle (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with The Lede Company, Publicist, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
In 2020, her net worth was $10 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6¾ in or 169.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hailee Steinfeld has dated –
- Douglas Booth (2012-2013) – They first met during the Met Ball event in 2012 and it was RUMORed that they are dating together. This RUMORed relationship ended in November 2013.
- Cameron Smoller (2016-2017) – She started dating soccer player Cameron Smoller in mid-2016. However, she confirmed her relationship with Cameron by making a public debut at W Magazine Celebration of the Best Performances Portfolio in January 2017. The relationship got fizzled out by the end of the year.
- Niall Horan (2017-2018) – Irish singer Niall Horan and Hailee started dating in late 2017. They made their relationship Instagram official in early 2018 when Hailee’s picture wearing a t-shirt showing Niall’s tour was published. In late 2018, they split after dating for a year.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Asain, and Black)
She is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent on her father’s side and has Boholano Filipino, African-American, English, German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and Scottish roots on her mother’s side.
- Mixed ethnicity
- Smokey eyes
- Broad nose
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
She started appearing in local commercials in her childhood.
In May 2011, she was chosen as the face of Miu Miu, a famous designer brand.
Her father is Jewish and her maternal grandfather was Filipino. She has not revealed which religion, she follows.
Best Known For
Her portrayal of Mattie Ross in the 2010 film True Grit. For her performance in this film, she got nominated for an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress and also a BAFTA award for Best Actress in a Leading Role.
As a Singer
In November 2015, she released her debut EP called Haiz via Republic Records. It consists of songs such as “Love Myself,” “You’re Such A,” etc.
She started acting at 8 by appearing in short films like Heather: A Fairytale as Heather in 2008, She’s a Fox as Talia Alden in 2009, Without Wings as Allison in 2010, Grand Cru as Sophie in 2010.
First TV Show
She appeared in an American situation comedy series Back to You for her role as “Little Girl” in an episode titled “Gracie’s Bully” in 2007. Like her role, the TV show also existed for a short duration from September 19, 2007, to May 14, 2008.
Hailee Steinfeld Favorite Things
- Film – The Social Network (2010)
Source – IMDb
Hailee Steinfeld Facts
- She commenced acting at the age of 8, appearing in many short-length films.
- For the role of Mattie Ross in True Grit, she was shortlisted from a list of 15,000 candidates.
- She is good friends with Taylor Swift.
- She loves pop music and is a fan of Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Adele.
- She grew up in Tarzana in Los Angeles but was raised in Agoura Hills and Thousand Oaks in California.
- She was homeschooled, starting in 2008.
- For the 2010 movie, True Grit, she received an unbelievable 29 nominations, out of which 15 turned into awards.
- She has appeared in commercials for Kmart.
- At just 16 years old, she was taller than many boys, she knew. She used to receive many compliments for that.
- At the age of 14, she had auditioned for the role of Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games which had finally gone to Jennifer Lawrence.