|X Æ A-12 Musk Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 2020|
X Æ A-12 Musk is an American TV star and media personality whose birth itself brought him fame as he is the first son of well-known Canadian singer Grimes and the 6th child of business magnate, industrial designer, engineer, and philanthropist Elon Musk.
X Æ A-12 Musk
The United States of America
Bel Air, Los Angeles, California, United States
Media Personality, TV Star
- Father – Elon Musk (Business Magnate, Engineer, Inventor, Investor, Producer)
- Mother – Claire Elise Boucher (Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Music Video Director, Visual Artist)
- Others – Nevada Alexander Musk (Older Brother) (b. 2002, d. 2002), Griffin Musk (Half Older Brother), Damian Musk (Half Older Brother), Saxon Musk (Half Older Brother), Kai Musk (Half Older Brother)
1 ft 6 in or 46 cm
3.5 kg or 8 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has English, French Huguenot, Afrikaner/Dutch, and German ancestry on his father’s side and Ukrainian, Russian, Italian, and Quebecois ancestry on his mother’s side.
X Æ A-12 Musk Facts
- In his name “X Æ A-12 Musk” the letter X is pronounced as “X” itself, “Æ” is pronounced as “Ash”, and A-12 is short for “Archangel 12” that is the precursor to the SR-71. The initials “A-12” also happens to be a contribution of Elon, as he finds the fighter jet to be one of the coolest planes ever.
- In the past, his name was deemed illegal by Californian law as some of the characters did not have a modern English alphabet. Nevertheless, his name was finally changed to “X AE A-XII”, with the “X” being his first name and “AE A-XII” his middle name.
- His older brother Nevada was only 10 weeks old when he died due to sudden infant death syndrome.
- In February 2021, his dad Elon Musk purchased an undisclosed amount of Dogecoins, a form of cryptocurrency, in his name so that he could be a toddler hodler.