|Kunal Shah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kunal Shah is an Indian businessman who is known for being the founder of the Bengalore-based Indian fintech company, CRED.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Kunal Shah attended Wilson College from 1994 to 2000, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Philosophy. In 2003, Shah began studying at SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) but decided to drop out in 2004.
- Siblings – Rohan Shah (Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
94 kg or 207 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kunal has dated –
- Bhavna Shah – Kunal is married to freelance graphic designer Bhavna Shah.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
Sport a brushed-up hairstyle and a thick beard
Kunal Shah Facts
- He was brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Shah founded Freecharge in August 2010 and continued to run the organization until October 2016.
- Kunal does consume alcohol but in moderation.
- Shah has been a long-time investor and the list of businesses includes Go-Jek, Zilingo, Unacademy, Shuttl, Chillr, Innov8, Lifcare, TinyOwl, Spinny, Jugnoo, Mobile Premier League (MPL), Azani, Tapzo, Runnr, Flyrobe, Razorpay, Voonik, TVF, PocketAces, Rupeek, and Dil Mil to name a few.
- The earliest post that Kunal posted to his Instagram was in June 2017.
- Kunal was chosen to be an advisor to the board of Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group) in October 2017.
- He founded CRED in April 2018.
Featured Image By Kunal Shah / Instagram