|Luann de Lesseps Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 17, 1965|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Luann de Lesseps is an American actress, author, model, singer, licensed practical nurse, and television personality who is known for appearing on the reality TV series, The Real Housewives of New York City. Apart from that, she has also been cast in several shows such as The Tyra Banks Show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Rachael Ray, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, The Apprentice, Royal Pains, The Meredith Vieira Show, Difficult People, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Steve Harvey, Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show, and Megyn Kelly Today. Luann de Lesseps has also branched out as a singer and an author and has released a couple of singles and a book, respectively. Moreover, she has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 750k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
The Countess, Countess LuAnn
Berlin, Hartford County, Connecticut, United States
New York City, New York, United States
During her high school years, Luann de Lesseps was the captain of the high school varsity softball team.
Actress, Author, Model, Singer, Licensed Practical Nurse, Television Personality
- Father – Roland B. Nadeau (Owner of a Construction Company)
- Mother – Rolande (Corriveau)
- Siblings – Luann de Lesseps has 6 brothers and sisters.
- Others – Bélonie/Belone/Belonne Nadeau (Paternal Grandfather), Matheide/Méthaide Tardif (Paternal Grandmother)
Luann de Lesseps is represented by –
- Rich Super, Agent
- Victoria Varela, Public Relations & Press
Luann de Lesseps released her single, Money Can’t Buy You Class, via Ultra Records.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Luann de Lesseps has dated –
- Keith Hernandez – Former Major League Baseball first baseman, Keith Hernandez, and Luann de Lesseps were an item in the past. He has confirmed in an interview that it was more of a “friends with benefits” kind of a situation rather than real dating and he met her somewhere around Manhattan, New York when he got stuck by her beauty. He has also said that “I chased her like a hound.”
- Alexandre de Lesseps (1993-2009) – Luann de Lesseps got married to entrepreneur and a pioneer of micro-financing in developing countries, Count Alexandre de Lesseps, in 1993 and became his 4th wife. During the course of their relationship, the couple was blessed with 2 children – a girl named Victoria de Lesseps and a boy named Noel de Lesseps. However, things did not work out for the two as Alexandre de Lesseps cheated on Luann de Lesseps by having an affair with Ethiopian Princess Kemeria Abajobir Abajifar. Hence, their marriage broke and ended up in a divorce in 2009.
- Jacques Azoulay (2013) – It was reported that Jacques Azoulay and Luann de Lesseps had a fling in the year 2013.
- Tom D’Agostino Jr. (2016-2017) – Luann de Lesseps got married to Tom D’Agostino Jr. on December 31, 2016. However, even before completing a year of their married life, the couple decided to head separate ways and Luann de Lesseps shared the news of their divorce in August 2017.
- Garth Wakeford (2020-Present) – In November 2020, during an episode of the podcast Ex Appeal, she confirmed her relationship with trainer Garth Wakeford.
Race / Ethnicity
Luann de Lesseps is of French-Canadian descent on her mother’s side and has Algonquin and French roots on her father’s side.
- Deep set eyes
- Toned physique
- Beautiful smile
- High cheekbones
Luann de Lesseps has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include SuperJeweler, JOVANI, and Mary Gordon Beauty.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in the reality TV series titled The Real Housewives of New York City
- Appearing on a number of shows such as The Tyra Banks Show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, Rachael Ray, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Eden, The Apprentice, Royal Pains, Bethenny, The Meredith Vieira Show, Difficult People, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Steve Harvey, Wendy: The Wendy Williams Show, and Megyn Kelly Today
- Having accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 750k followers on Instagram, more than 200k followers on Facebook, and more than 400k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Luann de Lesseps has released a couple of singles such as Money Can’t Buy You Class (2010), Chic, C’est la Vie (2011), and Girl Code (2015).
First TV Show
Luann de Lesseps made her first TV show appearance as Herself in an episode of the reality series, The Real Housewives of New York City, in January 2008.
Luann de Lesseps stays fit by working out on a regular basis and often shares her workout pictures and videos with her fans on social media. She usually begins her workout routine with 15 minutes of running as a warmup exercise and then proceeds to work out her arms and core. She works hard to maintain her abs and indulges in exercises such as leg-lifts. Moreover, she also practices yoga and meditation to benefit both her body and her soul.
As far as her diet is concerned, Luann de Lesseps eats healthy and her mornings start with an espresso.
Luann de Lesseps Favorite Things
- Song – Something to Talk About by Bonnie Raitt
- Cheat Food – A slice of New York pizza
- Fast Food Restaurant – KFC
- Country – France
Source – US Weekly
Luann de Lesseps Facts
- As her first job, she used to scrub the floor of her parents’ house and was paid $1 in exchange.
- She grew up in Berlin, Connecticut, United States along with her 6 siblings.
- As a model, Luann de Lesseps was represented by Wilhelmina International Inc. (formerly known as Wilhelmina Models).
- During her younger years, her celebrity crush was actor Richard Gere. Later on, actor and filmmaker, Bradley Cooper, took over the position.
- Her least favorite housewife on The Real Housewives of New York City has been Alex McCord.
- Luann de Lesseps has said that she felt the proudest when she gave birth to her children.
- If she were to be stranded on a desert island, she would probably want to be accompanied by Sonja Morgan because she enjoys Sonja Morgan’s funny personality.
- If Luann de Lesseps were allowed to raid a celebrity’s wardrobe, she would go for the wardrobe of British restaurateur, television personality, author, and former actress, Lisa Vanderpump.
- In February 2011, she was cast as Cindi, a socialite who makes a gruesome discovery, in an episode, titled Bully, of the crime drama TV series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Luann de Lesseps’s music has been inspired by the likes of singers Lady Gaga, Tina Turner, and Madonna.
- She considers singer, songwriter, and actress, Beyonce, as one of the greatest live performers.
- Her credits as an author include the book titled Class with the Countess: How to Live with Elegance and Flair, which was published by Gotham Books.
- Luann de Lesseps likes the emoji that resembles a cabaret dancing woman.
- The best business advice she has ever received is “There’s no business like show business.”
- She isn’t a big fan of her habit of saying “Ya know?” every now and then.
- In 2018, Luann de Lesseps co-starred alongside Kate Mansi, Kelly McGillis, Brooke Burfitt, and Sean Stolzen in the female-led thriller television film, Maternal Secrets.
- Luann de Lesseps has had her share of legal troubles and was arrested in December 2017 on charges of disorderly intoxication, resisting arrest, the battery of an officer, and making threats against a public servant in Palm Beach, Florida and was charged with a third-degree felony on January 25, 2018.
- Visit her official website @ countessluann.com.
- Follow Luann de Lesseps on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0