Bradley Charles Cooper
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Bradley attended Germantown Academy from which he graduated in 1993. For freshman year, he went Villanova University. After that, in 1997, he graduated from Georgetown University with BA honors in English. This was his academical background.
Post that, in 2000, Cooper received his degree of Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in acting from Actors Studio Drama School at The New School in NYC.
- Father – Charles J. Cooper (Worked as stockbroker for Merrill Lynch)
- Mother – Gloria (née Campano) (Worked for the local NBC affiliate)
- Siblings – Holly Cooper (Older Sister)
WKT Public Relations (Publicist)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cooper dated –
- Jennifer Esposito (2005-2007) – Actress Jennifer started dating Cooper in 2006 and the two married in 2006. But, in May 2007, Esposito filed for divorce.
- Cameron Diaz (2007-2008) – Rumor
- Isabella Brewster (2008-2009) – American casting director, Isabella had a year-long relationship with Cooper from April 2008 to April 2009.
- Denise Richards (2009) – Rumor
- Renée Zellweger (2009-2011) – From July 2009 to March 2011, Renee, an American actress dated him. They had various magazine covers together in 2009 in Star magazine, US magazine.
- Olivia Wilde (2010) – The actress had a fling in the past.
- Jennifer Lopez (2011) – Rumor
- Zoe Saldana (2011-2013) – The Avatar girl, Saldana dated Bradley starting from December 2011 for more than a year., before calling it quits in 2013. Eonline confirmed that.
- Taylor Swift (2013) – Rumor
- Megalyn Echikunwoke (2013) – Bradley was rumored to be dating actress Megalyn Echikunwoke in 2013 after they were spotted on an alleged workout date at the Soul Cycle in Brentwood.
- Suki Waterhouse (2013-2015) – This English model started dating the Hangover star, Bradley in February 2013. Bradley, who is 17 years her senior, met her during 2013 Elle Style Awards at the Savoy Hotel held in London, England. They continued dating until April 2015. Their birthday comes on the same date, i.e., January 5.
- Irina Shayk (2015-Present) – Since April 2015, Bradley is dating Russian model, Irina Shayk.
Race / Ethnicity
His mother is Italian-American and father Irish-American.
- Often plays charming characters.
- Piercing blue eyes.
His body measurements are not known. The following is a guess of his sizes (these may be wrong) –
- Chest – 40 in or 101 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
14 (via People Magazine)
In May 2013, he appeared in a Häagen-Dazs commercial.
Best Known For
Working in films like The Hangover (2009), The A-Team (2010), Limitless (2011), Silver Linings Playbook (2012), and The Place Beyond the Pines (2013).
2001 satirical comedy film Wet Hot American Summer for his role as Ben.
First TV Show
In 1999, Cooper guest appeared in the comedy-drama TV series Sex and the City for his role as Jake in an episode “They Shoot Single People, Don’t They?”
Ashley Conrad is the fitness trainer and expert from whom Bradley had taken help in the past. He had to prepare the tight midsection of the body for a role in The A-team movie. And for that, he did strenuous workouts. He spent 2 hours daily in the gym with the trainer working on the core and strength training. Also, he used the formula 3-2-1, according to which one is required to focus for 10 minutes on 3 cardio, 2 strength training and 1 core training circuit.
To speed up the weight loss, he cut the calories from the diet. More at Men’s fitness.
“I had size 12 feet when I was 10, so I thought I was going to be 6′ 8″. My goal was to be able to dunk a basket. I wound up being 6′ 1″ with size 14 feet. I got the raw end of the deal.”
“I never lived the life of ‘Oh, you’re so good-looking’. People thought I was a girl when I was little, because I looked like a girl-maybe because my mother would keep my hair really long in a bowl cut. I was in a coffee shop once and the waitress was like, ‘What do you want, Miss?’ I was 10 or 11-the worst age to have that happen. I had a jean jacket on and a Metallica pin. I thought I was really cool.”
Bradley Cooper Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Films – New York Stories (1989), The Celebration (1998), The Conversation (1974), The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007)
Bradley Cooper Facts
- He started his acting career in 1999 from TV series “Sex and the City”.
- As a student, Cooper has worked at Philadelphia Daily News.
- He is fluent in French language. This is because he learnt it when he had to spent six months as an exchange student in Aix-en-Provence, France, when he was in University.
- In 2011, he was awarded with “International Man of the Year” title by GQ magazine.
- He is the owner of a production company “22 & Indiana Pictures” for which he went into a 2 year deal with Warner Bros.
- When in University, he was a medalist during the Men’s Heavyweight Crew team.
- He won 9 awards for his 2012 movie Silver Linings Playbook.
- He has appeared in 46 episodes in the TV series, Alias from 2001 to 2006 as Will Tippin.
- Brian Klugman is his childhood friend.
- In his ear, he had cholesteatoma.
- According to Bradley, Daniel Day-Lewis (English actor) is the world’s greatest actor.
- Bradley is not on social media.