|Ravi Dubey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 23, 1983|
Ravi Dubey is an Indian actor, writer, model, host, dancer, and performer who has made his mark on the industry by appearing on a variety of shows such as 12/24 Karol Bagh, Stree… Teri Kahaani, Parvarrish – Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi, Ranbir Rano, Saas Bina Sasural, Comedy Circus 3 Ka Tadka, Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Teri Meri Love Stories, Qubool Hai, India’s Best Dramebaaz, Kumkum Bhagya, Bhaag Bakool Bhaag, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 8, Bigg Boss 10, Kya Haal, Mr. Paanchal?, Aap Ke Aa Jane Se, Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, and Jamai Raja.
Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Ravi Dubey attended the Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology.
Actor, Writer, Performer, Model, Host, Dancer
- Father – Sh. Gyan Prakash Dubey (Civil Engineer by qualification who has worked in top management with many real estate organizations in the Delhi/NCR Region)
- Mother – Sudha Dubey
- Sibling – Vibhav Prakash (Brother)
- Others – Shri Ram Shringar Dubey (Grandfather)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ravi Dubey has dated –
- Sargun Mehta (2009-Present) – In the year 2009, he met actress, model, and television host Sargun Mehta while they worked together in the TV drama series, 12/24 Karol Bagh. The duo eventually started dating and he proposed to her on the dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 on February 5, 2013. They got married on December 7, 2013, and had 2 separate receptions – one was held in Pushapanjali, Gurgaon on December 9, 2013, and the other one was in Mumbai on December 13, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
He has been a part of a TV commercial for Himalaya Herbals toothpaste.
Ravi Dubey Facts
- He grew up in Delhi, India.
- He moved from Delhi to Mumbai in order to study telecom engineering. However, he then started modeling.
- Ravi Dubey made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Ashok in the 2011 Hindi romance film, U R My Jaan.
- From 2014 to 2017, he played the role of Siddharth Khurana/Karanvir Siddharth Khurana in the Zee TV drama series, Jamai Raja. This role won him the Indian Television Academy Award for “GR8! Face Of The Year-Male” and Gold Award for “Best Onscreen Jodi” (with Nia Sharma).
- For his work on Rising Star 2, Ravi Dubey received the 2018 Gold Award for “Best Anchor”.
- Alongside Karan Singh Grover and others, he co-starred as Brahma, the creator god in Hinduism, in the Hindi-language comedy film, 3 Dev, in 2019.
- In May 2021, it was revealed that he had been tested positive for COVID-19.
Featured Image by Ravi Dubey / Instagram