|Dana Davis Quick Info
|5 ft 1 in
|Date of Birth
|October 4, 1978
Dana Davis is an American actor, voiceover artist, and novelist. She is known for her roles like playing Carmen Phillips in the TNT comedy-drama series Franklin & Bash, Monica Dawson in the NBC superhero drama series Heroes, Chastity Church in the ABC Family sitcom 10 Things I Hate About You, Felicia Jones in the ABC serial drama series The Nine, Kelly (voice) in the animated magical girl television series Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Lonnie (voice) in the animated series She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, Lucinda in the horror crime drama series Point Pleasant, Lisa Hines in the slasher film Prom Night, Kit (voice) in the animated series Craig of the Creek, and Lori Mallick in the Lifetime TV drama movie Suburban Swingers Club. Davis has also appeared on shows like Grey’s Anatomy, Gilmore Girls, Glee, Criminal Minds, One on One, CSI: Miami, Bones, That’s So Raven, Malcolm in the Middle, and Boston Public.
Dana L. Davis, Danyelka Latae Davis
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Dana Davis studied at Davenport North High School, a public high school built in the northern area of Davenport, Iowa. In 2001, she graduated with a music degree from Loyola Marymount University.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Novelist
Dana Davis has been repped by Buchwald, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $500 Thousand.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dana Davis has dated –
- Paul Pierce (2000-2004) – In the year 2000, she married Paul Pierce, a former professional basketball player who played 19 seasons in the National Basketball Association (NBA). They have a daughter. The duo eventually separated and Davis filed for divorce in 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
Dana Davis is of African-American descent.
Dana Davis Facts
- She is a skilled violinist.
- Dana Davis made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Denise Gilmore in the 2004 teen musical drama film, Raise Your Voice, starring Hilary Duff, Rita Wilson, Jason Ritter, Rebecca De Mornay, and John Corbett.
- She was cast as Peyton in the 2005 biographical teen sports drama film Coach Carter.
- Between 2005 and 2006, Dana Davis appeared as Cora Briggs in 2 episodes, Blast from the Past and Ain’t No Magic Mountain High Enough, of the teen noir mystery drama television series Veronica Mars.
- She has authored novels such as Tiffany Sly Lives Here Now and The Voice In My Head.
Featured Image by Dana Davis / Instagram