|Constance Marie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1965|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Constance Marie is a Mexican-American actress who is known for her portrayal of Angie Lopez on George Lopez (2002–2007). Nevertheless, Constance has also made several other notable appearances such as Marcela Quintanilla in Selena (1997), Regina Vasquez in Switched at Birth (2011–2017), and Camila Diaz in Undone (2019–present).
Constance Marie Lopez
East Los Angeles, California, United States
California, United States
- Father – Victor Marie
- Siblings – Gloria Marie (Sister), Ray Marie (Brother)
Constance is represented by Innovative Artists and Kass Management.
Constance Marie’s net worth was $5 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Constance has dated –
- Kent Katich (2000–2015) – Constance was married to yoga instructor Kent Katich for 15 years before getting legally separated in September 2015. The couple has a child named Luna Marie Katich (b. February 5, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Mexican ancestry.
- Wide smile
- Thin upper lip
Marie has appeared in commercials for various brands including Taco Bell.
Constance Marie Favorite Things
- Meals To Cook – Sautéed Organic Green Beans, Veggie Fajitas With Tofu or Vegan Chicken
Source – PETA
Constance Marie Facts
- She is a vegetarian and also brought her daughter up as one.
- Constance grew up in East Los Angeles.
- In 2009, Marie appeared in a print ad for Nestle‘s Cranberry Raisinets.
- She is close friends with actors Edward James Olmos and George Lopez.
- Constance is a third-generation Mexican American.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as a Featured Dancer in Salsa in 1988. The same year, Constance also appeared in her first TV show in Dirty Dancing as Penny Rivera.
Featured Image By Constance Marie / Instagram