|Karan Singh Grover Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 1982|
Karan Singh Grover is an Indian model, actor, reality television personality, dancer, and TV host who started his career with television projects and then branched out as a film actor. He has been cast in many shows like Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, Dill Mill Gayye, Qubool Hai, Qubool Hai 2.0, Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi, Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag, Solhah Singaarr, Parrivaar, Zara Nachke Dikha, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3, Fear Factor: Khatron Me Khiladi 3, BOSS: Baap of Special Services, Perfect Couple, Teri Meri Love Stories, Dangerous, and Dil Dosti Dance. In addition to that, his filmography consists of projects such as Alone, Hate Story 3, and Bhram: An Illusion.
Karan Singh Grover
KSG, Karan Singh
New Delhi, India
Karan attended the International Indian School of Dammam in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, where he lived for 6 years. He then, went to India to pursue a career in Hotel Management at the Institute of Hotel Management Mumbai, Dadar Catering College.
Model, TV Anchor, Actor, Reality Television Personality, Dancer
- Siblings – Ishmeet Singh Grover (Younger Brother)
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Shraddha Nigam (2008-2009) – A friend of Karan and co-star married on 2 December 2008 but were soon divorced in 2009.
- Jennifer Winget (2012-2015) – His friend for 7 years and co-star from Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Dill Mill Gayye, Jennifer Winget married Karan on April 9, 2012. In November 2014, Karan announced via Twitter that he and Winget had separated and would soon be getting divorced.
- Bipasha Basu (2015-Present) – He started dating actress Bipasha Basu in 2015. He met her for the first time on the set of the 2015 film Alone. In April 2016, the couple got married. In July 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. On November 12, 2022, the couple welcomed a baby girl named Devi Basu Singh Grover.
Race / Ethnicity
10 (US) or 9 (UK) or 43 (EU)
He has done the advertisements for Rupa Frontline, Cleartrip.com, Indian Gem and Jewellery, Kajaria Tiles, Timex Watches, etc.
As per Karan, he does not believe in any religion. But, he is spiritual.
He was born to a Sikh family.
Best Known For
For starring in daily soaps like Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2005-2006) as Sharad Gupta, Dill Mill Gayye (2007-2010) as Dr. Armaan Malik. He co-hosted the Season 1 of Zara Nachke Dikha with Shweta Gulati in 2008.
2008 Hindi language film Bhram for his role as Carlton. He was in a minor role as a friend of a person in the lead role.
First TV Show
Hindi TV series Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi from 2004 to 2005 for his role as Arnav Deol. This show broadcasted on MTV India. He was in lead roles opposite Panchi Bora, Barkha Bisht & Mansi Parekh.
He greatly stresses on workouts and fitness levels. You can verify from his body too. His workout routine consists of stretching exercises. He says that he visits the gym 5 times a week and does a lot of cardio. Precisely it is 40% cardio and 60% weights. He aims at different body parts every day and includes multiple sports activities to make the routine interesting.
Regarding diet, he takes a protein shake in the morning. Eat fresh fruits and oats as a part of his breakfast. His lunch would include grilled chicken, brown rice, and veggies. He makes sure that he doesn’t consume many carbohydrates after 5 pm. Dinner is almost the same as lunch.
He once said, “If my mind tells me to skip my workout, that’s when I feel the need to stretch myself the most.”
Karan Singh Grover Facts
- He is known as Salman Khan of television.
- His family hails from Ambala, Haryana.
- Ishmeet Singh is his younger brother.
- In 2004, he won Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt.
- He has also worked as a marketing executive at Sheraton Hotel in Muscat, Oman for a year.
- During his college days, he was a member of the band Thousand Decibels.
- He has lived for 6 years in Saudi Arabia during his childhood.
- He has appeared in movies like I am 24 (2012) and Lorie/The Loving Doll (2012).
- He is in a lead role in the movie Lorie / The Loving Doll.
- For acting on television, he has received many awards like Most Promising Actor in 2007, Best Onscreen Couple in 2008, Most Fit Actor (Male) in 2010, and many others.
- Alongside Bipasha Basu and Zakir Hussain, he co-starred as Kabir in the 2015 horror film Alone. It is a remake of the 2007 Thai film of the same name which was itself based on the Tales From The Crypt episode titled My Brothers Keeper.
- Karan was cast as Saurav Singhania/Fake Vikram Raghavendra Dewan/Karan Singhania in the 2015 Hindi-language erotic thriller film Hate Story 3, a part of the Hate Story film series. His co-stars for the project were Sharman Joshi, Zareen Khan, and Daisy Shah.
- From 2019 to 2020, he played Rishabh Bajaj in the drama television series Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2, a rebooted version of Ekta Kapoor‘s 2001 soap opera with the same name. This role won him the 2019 Zee Gold Award for “Best Actor Negative (Popular)”.
- In 2020, he brought to life the character of a business tycoon named Aditya Dhanraj in the crime thriller miniseries Dangerous.