Karan Singh Grover
KSG, Karan Singh
Karan attended International Indian School of Dammam in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, where he lived for 6 years. He then, went to India to pursue a career in Hotel Management from Institute of Hotel Management Mumbai, Dadar Catering College.
Model, TV Anchor, Actor
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ishmeet Singh Grover (Younger Brother) (Playback Singer) (Died on July 29, 2008 in Maldives)
5 ft 9½ in or 177 cm
77 kg or 170 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Shraddha Nigam (2008-2009) – A friend of Karan and co-star married on 2 December 2008 but were soon divorced in 2009.
- Jennifer Winget (2012 – 2015) – His friend from 7 years and co-star from Kasautii Zindagii Kay and Dill Mill Gayye, Jennifer Winget married Karan on April 9, 2012. In November 2014, Karan announced via Twitter that he and Winget had separated and would soon be getting divorced.
- Bipasha Basu (2015-Present) – He started dating actress Bipasha Basu in 2015. He met her for the first time on the set of 2015 film Alone. In April 2016, the couple got married.
Race / Ethnicity
He has done the advertisements of Rupa Frontline, Cleartrip.com, Indian Gem and Jewellery and Kajaria Tiles. All in 2009.
As per Karan, he does not believe in any religion. But, he is spiritual.
He was born to a Sikh family.
Best Known For
For starring in daily soaps like Kasautii Zindagii Kay (2005-2006) as Sharad Gupta, Dill Mill Gayye (2007-2010) as Dr. Armaan Malik. He co-hosted the Season 1 of Zara Nachke Dikha with Shweta Gulati in 2008.
2008 Hindi language film Bhram for his role as Carlton. He was in a minor role as a friend of a person in lead role.
First TV Show
Hindi TV series Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi from 2004 to 2005 for his role as Arnav Deol. This show broadcasted on MTV India. He was in lead roles opposite Panchi Bora, Barkha Bisht & Mansi Parekh.
He stresses on workouts and fitness levels greatly. You can verify from his body too. His workout routine consists of stretching exercises. He says that he visits gym 5 times a week and does a lot of cardio. Precisely it is 40% cardio and 60% weights. He aims at different body parts every day and includes multiple sports activities to make the routine interesting.
Regarding diet, he takes a protein shake in the morning. Eat fresh fruits and oats as a part of his breakfast. His lunch would include grilled chicken, brown rice, veggies. He makes sure that he doesn’t consume many carbohydrates after 5 pm. Dinner is almost same as that of lunch.
Karan Singh Grover Facts
- He is known as Salman Khan of television.
- His family hails from Ambala, Haryana.
- Ishmeet Singh is his younger brother.
- In 2004, he won Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt.
- He has also worked as a marketing executive in Sheraton Hotel in Muscat, Oman for a year.
- During his college days, he was a member of a band Thousand Decibels.
- He has lived for 6 years in Saudi Arabia during his childhood.
- He has appeared in movies like I am 24 (2012) and Lorie/The Loving Doll (2012).
- He is in a lead role for the movie Lorie / The Loving Doll.
- For acting on television, he has received many awards like Most Promising Actor in 2007, Best Onscreen Couple in 2008, Most Fit Actor (Male) in 2010 and many others.