|Zakir Hussain Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Salt and Pepper|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zakir Hussain is an Indian actor and theatre artist who has been cast in a number of films including Sarkar, Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero, Johnny Gaddaar, Paan Singh Tomar, Agent Vinod, Ek Hasina Thi, Phata Poster Nikhla Hero, D, Vaastu Shastra, Darna Zaroori Hai, Krazzy 4, Shiva, Darwaza Bandh Rakho, Deadline: Sirf 24 Ghante, Black Friday, Fool n Final, Maan Gaye Mughal-e-Azam, Phoonk, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Allah Ke Banday, Phoonk 2, Double Dhamaal, Ramaiya Vastavaiya, Not a Love Story, Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story, Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Singham Returns, Badlapur, Guru, Naam Shabana, Judwaa 2, Simmba, Andhadhun, Angrezi Medium, Satyameva Jayate 2, and The Power. The actor has also appeared in shows like Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare, Sandwiched Forever, Kathmandu Connection, Yudh, Dishayen, and Darr Sabko Lagta Hai.
Jani Khurd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Zakir Hussain studied in Delhi and attended the Shri Ram Centre for Performing Arts, one of Delhi’s best-known theatres at Mandi House. Afterward, he enrolled at the National School of Drama and graduated in 1993.
Actor, Theatre Artist
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zakir Hussain has dated –
- Sarita Hussain (1994-Present) – He got married to Sarita Hussain in 1994.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Wears glasses
- Often plays negative and comic roles
Zakir Hussain Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Jani Khurd, Meerut.
- Zakir Hussain brought to life the character of Rashid in the 2005 Hindi-language political crime thriller film Sarkar. This role won him the “New Menace” award at the 2006 Stardust Film Awards.
- In 2007, he co-starred as Shardul in the critically-acclaimed Hindi-language neo-noir thriller film Johnny Gaddaar.
- Alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Sarika, Pavail Gulati, Aahana Kumra, Avinash Tiwary, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Kay Kay Menon, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and others, Zakir Hussain co-starred as Anand Upadhyay in the television psychological thriller miniseries Yudh in 2014.
- Hussain played the character of Shardul Patil (a businessperson who later employs Jhimli as a concubine) in the 2015 Hindi-language neo-noir action thriller film Badlapur, starring Varun Dhawan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Huma Qureshi, Radhika Apte, Yami Gautam, and Divya Dutta.
- In 2018, he started playing the role of Rajesh Pathak in the comedy streaming television series Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare.
- Zakir Hussain was cast as Mirza Baig in the SonyLIV crime thriller series Kathmandu Connection in 2021.
Featured Image by Unknown Author / CC BY-SA 4.0