|Jemma Donovan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 2000|
Jemma Donovan is an English actor who started her career as a child artist and has been cast in several on-screen projects which include the likes of Neighbours, Hollyoaks, Spotless, Neighbours: Erinsborough High, and Mr Stink. Jemma is the daughter of Australian actor and singer Jason Donovan.
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
At the age of 10, Jemma Donovan started taking drama lessons.
- Father – Jason Donovan (Actor, Singer)
- Mother – Angela Malloch
- Siblings – She has a younger brother and sister.
- Others – Terence Donovan (Paternal Grandfather) (Actor, Stage Artist), Sue McIntosh (née Menlove) (Paternal Grandmother) (Actor, Television Presenter, Journalist), Katherine (Paternal Aunt), Olivia (Paternal Aunt), Stephanie McIntosh (Paternal Aunt) (Actor, Singer)
Jemma Donovan has been signed with –
- The Artists Partnership
- United Management
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jemma Donovan has dated –
- Owen Warner (2023) – She reportedly started going out with actor and television personality Owen Warner in 2023. They both shared their pictures on their respective Instagram accounts which confirmed the romance. The couple reportedly broke up in August 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Jemma Donovan is of English, Irish, Ashkenazi Jewish, and Scottish descent on her father’s side.
Confrontational voice tone
Jemma Donovan Facts
- She grew up in London, England.
- She was in school when she decided that she wanted to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.
- Jemma Donovan made her first film appearance as a bully named Pippa in Mr Stink, a 2012 BBC television film adaptation of the 2009 novel of the same name by David Walliams. Jemma’s co-stars for the project included Sheridan Smith, Johnny Vegas, Pudsey the Dog, Hugh Bonneville, Isabella Blake-Thomas, Nell Tiger Free, Harish Patel, David Walliams, Alex MacQueen, Steve Pemberton, and Danny Lee Wynter.
- Jemma has revealed that it was while working on Mr Stink that she fell in love with acting.
- She brought to life the character of Maddy Bastière in the French dark comedy-drama television series Spotless in 2015. The show starred Marc-André Grondin, Denis Menochet, Miranda Raison, Brendan Coyle, and Tanya Fear.
- From 2019 to 2022, Jemma Donovan played the role of Harlow Robinson (the secret daughter of Robert Robinson and the granddaughter of Paul Robinson) in the Australian television soap opera Neighbours.
- Talking about her role in Neighbours, she has stated, “I am so happy and very honoured to be a part of a series which has been enjoyed by generations. I really like my character Harlow. She is very headstrong, and I enjoy playing that type of character, who’s not so intense, knows what she is doing and likes to get involved and Harlow seems to have those qualities.”
- Jemma also revealed that she had not watched the show before she was cast.
- She reprised her role of Harlow Robinson in the streaming television series Neighbours: Erinsborough High in 2019. It serves as a spin-off of the soap opera Neighbours.
- In 2023, Jemma Donovan started appearing as Rayne Royce in the soap opera Hollyoaks. Her character was described as “an outgoing party girl” who is “well-known as a social media sensation.” Of joining the cast, she said, “I am thrilled to be joining the cast of Hollyoaks! I’m so grateful for this opportunity to be able to bring something unique and fun to a new role and I can’t wait to be a part of the Hollyoaks family.”
Featured Image by Jemma Donovan / Instagram