|Sheridan Smith Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 25, 1981|
Sheridan Smith is an English actor, singer, dancer, voice actor, writer, and presenter. She is known for her television roles like playing Emma Kavanagh in the sitcom The Royle Family, Charmian Biggs in the drama show Mrs Biggs, Michelle Booth in the sitcom Grownups, Janet Keogh (née Smith) in the sitcom Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, Cleo Martin in the comedy-drama series Love Soup, Sandy Beech in the sitcom Eyes Down, Cilla Black in the drama show Cilla, Sam in the drama series Cleaning Up, Ruth “Rudi” Smith in the sitcom Gavin & Stacey, Brandy in the sitcom Benidorm, and Joey Ross in the mystery crime drama series Jonathan Creek. She has also been cast in movies such as How to Stop Being a Loser, The Harry Hill Movie, Quartet, The Huntsman: Winter’s War, The Queen’s Corgi, Hysteria, The More You Ignore Me, and Powder Room.
Epworth, Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom
She has studied dance at Joyce Mason School of Dancing.
Sheridan then started attending South Axholme Community School. When she was there, she got an A* in performing arts at GCSE.
In Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, Sheridan completed her education at John Leggott College.
Actor, Singer, Dancer, Voice Actor, Writer, Presenter
- Father – Colin Smith
- Mother – Marilyn Smith
- Siblings – Damian Smith (Older Brother), Julian Smith (Older Brother) (Died)
- Others – Benjamin Doubleday (Great-Great-Grandfather) (Banjo player in Yorkshire)
Sheridan Smith has been signed with Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Country, Western, R&B, Pop, Soul, Show Tunes
East West Records
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $20 Million.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sheridan Smith has dated –
- James Corden (2007-2009) – From 2007 to June 2009, actors Sheridan and James Corden were romantically linked to each other.
- Ross McCall (2010) – Scottish actor Ross McCall and Sheridan dated from March to August 2010 after having a 10-year long friendship. They split amicably in August 2010 as it turned out to be a long-distance relationship.
- Kirk Norcross (2011) – Sheridan was rumored to be dating reality TV personality Kirk Norcross in 2011.
- Reg Traviss (2012-2013) – British film director and writer, Reginald Traviss and Smith started dating in September 2012. They were an item for about 4 months and finally called it quits in January 2013.
- Greg Wood (2014-2015) – English actor, Greg Wood and Sheridan were an item from 2014 to 2015. Their split was revealed by Daily Mail. Hollyoaks co-star, Tamara Wall is said to be the reason for their split.
- Ricci Guarnaccio (2016) – She had an affair with reality television personality and television presenter Ricci Guarnaccio in 2016.
- Jamie Horn (2018-2021) – In the year 2018, she got engaged to insurance broker Jamie Horn after they met on the dating app Tinder 3 months prior to their engagement. On May 9, 2020, she gave birth to the duo’s first child, a son named Billy, via emergency cesarean section. However, Jamie and Sheridan separated in July 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
She is naturally a “Blonde.”
- Large breasts
- Raised eyebrows
39-29-39 in or 99-74-99 cm
10 (US) or 42 (EU)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Ronnie Biggs’ wife Charmian Biggs in the drama series Mrs Biggs in 2012.
She is also known for appearing in Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps (2001-2009), Gavin & Stacey (2008-2010), etc.
As a Singer
Sheridan performed the original song Stagey And Proud on February 17, 2013, during a ceremony. The song was written by Chris Passey and Amy Carroll.
Sheridan appeared in the 2000 film Peaches for her role as Tracey.
First TV Show
In 1999, Sheridan appeared in just a single episode of the BBC One series Wives and Daughters as a housemaid.
She works on her diet and eats healthy stuff most of the time, especially when she has to prepare for a role in a film or television show. Her exact diet plan is not known.
Sheridan Smith Facts
- For her services to drama, Sheridan was chosen as Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) in the 2015 New Year Honours.
- As “The Daltons,” her both parents have performed together as the Country and Western duo.
- From 1995 to 2001, she was a member of the National Youth Music Theatre.
- Sheridan has never officially trained herself at a drama school.
- She has three dogs. One of them is named, Lottie.
- Sheridan lost her brother Julian at a young age.
- She really admires Dolly Parton as she worked her way up from zero.
- She feels that she is very insecure.
- Sheridan would like Kathy Burke to play the movie version of her life.
- When Smith is tired, she pulls her eyelashes. This is her most unappealing habit.
- Junk food is her guiltiest pleasure.
- She relaxes by watching David Attenborough documentaries and playing with her dogs.
- She would like the song “Wizard of oz, we’re off to see the wizard!” to be played at her funeral.
- Her brother, Damian is 6 years older than her.
- She was offered the role of Denise Van Outen in the drama series Where the Heart Is (1997-2006), but she rejected it to do another series Love Soup.
- Alongside Jack Whitehall, Ray Winstone, Matt Lucas, Tom Courtenay, and Julie Walters, she co-starred by voicing the character of Wanda in the 2019 English-language Belgian computer-animated comedy film The Queen’s Corgi.