|Liza Mundy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1960|
Liza Mundy is an American award-winning journalist, non-fiction writer, member of the New America Foundation, and New York Times bestselling author who over the years has published a number of books which include Code Girls: The Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers of World War II.
The United States of America
Washington, D.C., United States
Liza enrolled at Princeton University in 1978, before graduating with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in English in 1982.
Journalist, Author, Non-Fiction Writer
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liza has been in a relationship with –
- Bill Nye (2022-Present) – Liza and television presenter, science communicator, and educator Bill Nye got married in Washington, D.C. in May 2022.
Note : She has a daughter named Anna from a previous relationship of hers.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright blue eyes
Liza Mundy Facts
- She was born and brought up in the United States.
- Liza’s writings have been featured in The Atlantic, Politico, The New York Times, The New Republic, Slate, The Guardian, and The Washington Post.
- She released her first book titled Code Girls: The Untold Story of the American Women Code Breakers of World War II in October 2017. She has since gone on to publish a number of other New York Times bestselling books that include Michelle: A Biography, The Richer S*x: How the New Majority of Female Breadwinners Is Transforming Our Culture, and Everything Conceivable: How Assisted Reproduction Is Changing Our World.
- Liza has a pet dog named Hugo.
Featured Image By Slowking4 / Wikimedia / Public Domain