|David Boreanaz Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1969|
David Boreanaz is an American actor known for appearing in popular TV series and films like Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Bones. He has done endorsement work for popular brands like Fox Green. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Facebook, and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
David Paul Boreanaz
Buffalo, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
David completed his schooling at Rosemont School of the Holy Child at Rosemont, Pennsylvania and then went on to pursue his high school education at Malvern Preparatory School in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
In 1991, he graduated with a specialization degree in cinema and photography from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York.
Actor, Producer, Director
- Father – David Thomas Boreanaz (Television Broadcaster)
- Mother – Patti Boreanaz (Travel Agent)
- Siblings – Beth Boreanaz (Older Sister), Bo Boreanaz (Older Sister)
- Others – Henery H. Boreanaz (Paternal Grandfather), Mildred Piteo (Paternal Grandmother), Kenneth B. Moore (Maternal Grandfather), Christine Skrha (Maternal Grandmother), Caledonia (Niece), Griffin (Nephew), Jonathon Slavin (Brother-in-law)
42 West manages David Boreanaz.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
David Boreanaz has dated –
- Ingrid Quinn (1994-1999) – David met Ingrid when he was still trying to make his mark as an actor. The two fell in love and after 3 years of dating, they decided to get married in June 1997. Sadly after 2 years of marital bliss, they decided to end their union and parted ways. Rumors started doing the rounds that David was getting close to his co-stars, which sparked misunderstandings.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar (1998-1999) – David was rumored to be dating actress Sarah Michelle Gellar from 1998 to 1999.
- Jaime Bergman (2001-Present) – David met model Jaime at Valentine’s day party in 2001. Cupid struck and the two instantly fell in love. They decided to tie the knot on November 24, 2001, after just 9 months of dating. They have 2 children – a son named Jaden and a daughter named Bella.
- Rachel Uchitel (2010) – David had an infamous affair with hostess Rachel who was also involved with Tiger Woods. The hookup was publicized with their text messages. However, he decided to work on his marriage with his wife.
Race / Ethnicity
David has Italian, Slovak, Irish, German, French, and Swiss ancestry.
- His smile
- A Kanji tattoo on each wrist
David has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Fox Green
- Ford Warriors in Pink
Best Known For
Portraying the role of Angel on Buffy the Vampire Slayer from 1997 to 2003 and agent Seeley Booth on the criminal drama series Bones from 2005 to 2017.
David Boreanaz made his theatrical film debut in an uncredited role in the romantic sports drama Aspen Extreme in 1993.
He made his credited theatrical film debut in the 1996 film, The Macabre Pair of Shorts.
First TV Show
David Boreanaz made his television show debut in the Movie Show episode of the comedy-drama series Married… with Children in 1993 as Frank.
David Boreanaz chooses to stay in good shape by adopting a mixture of diet and workouts. For his role in the series SEAL Team, he trained with NHL players.
He is also fond of hockey and ensures that he plays the sport. He focuses on his core and ensures that he works out regularly to stay fit and in shape.
He ensures that he eats 1 vegan or vegetarian meal in a week.
David Boreanaz Favorite Things
- Hockey Team – Philadelphia Flyers
- Football Team – Philadelphia Eagles, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Genre – Classic rock
- Band – Grateful Dead
- Meals To Cook – Italian, Grilled Meals
- Concert – Led Zeppelin’s 2007 reunion
Source – IMDb, DRAFT Magazine, US Weekly
David Boreanaz Facts
- He has 2 pet dogs named Fritz and Bertha Blue.
- David was bullied when he was in school.
- Before becoming an actor, David did odd jobs like that of a parking attendant, house painter, working in a sports club, and an assistant at the props department.
- He is good friends with his former co-star, Emily Deschanel.
- David was very active in sports and was also a part of his school’s football team.
- He is fond of playing golf along with football and hockey.
- He is fond of cooking his meals.
- David describes himself as tempestuous, gregarious, and an artist.
- His family shifted base from Buffalo to Philadelphia when he was 8 years old.
- He revealed that he is very punctual and always ensures he reaches any place on time or early.
- He prefers wearing socks from the brand Paul Smith.
- David has a fetish for vintage cars.
- He is fond of reading magazines.
- He revealed that he once drove a taxi cab in New York City for 2 blocks.
- When David was studying in college, he lied to the bouncers outside a bar saying that he was the son of Ted Danson to obtain entry.
- The first car that he owned was a white color Yugo.
- Follow David Boreanaz on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Raven Underwood / Flickr / CC BY-2.0