|Aahana Kumra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1985|
Aahana Kumra is an Indian actress and model who is widely recognized for having appeared in Sony Entertainment Television’s Yudh (2014) with Amitabh Bachchan playing the pivotal role of his daughter, as well as for her main part in the TV series Agent Raghav – Crime Branch (2015), followed by the lead roles in various films including Queen of Hearts (2016). She is the recipient of many accolades such as a nomination for the Star Screen Awards for “Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Female” in 2018. Aahana has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
Aahana went to LaMartiniere Girls College in Lucknow. She then attended Mary Immaculate Girls High School in Mumbai. She went on to attain a degree in Commerce and Economics and a vocational advertising diploma from HR College, Mumbai.
After that, she had realized that a desk job would not suit her and so she joined the first batch of Whistling Woods International School of Acting to study acting and hone her talents, graduating from the institution.
- Father – Sushil Kumra
- Mother – Shivani Kumra
She has been represented by Word Talent agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp nose
- Cheerful smile
- Thick eyebrows
She has appeared in advertisements for a number of brands such as Garnier Fairness Cream, and Reliance Internet.
Aahana Kumra Favorite Things
- Idea Of Romance – Snuggling up in bed, ordering food, and watching something together having never liked doing things lavishly and never liked going out much
Source – Times Of India
Aahana Kumra Facts
- She was raised in Lucknow and shifted to Mumbai as a kid.
- She has disclosed that she had a tendency towards acting since her childhood, having begun acting since school and having a deep connection with the theatre. Soon after relocating to Mumbai, she had started frequenting Prithvi Theatre and fallen in love with theatre.
- Aahana has stated that it had been a complete privilege for her to work with Mr. Bachchan and that she learned a lot from him about work ethics along with acting. She saw that she had to pay full attention to the task at hand, be honest and get the part right, taking one step at a time. Aahana has woken up focused every morning, gone to work, and tried delivering her best. She has believed that if an artist is true to his or her art, it will reflect in the performances.
- Aahana has admitted that if she had not gone to film school, she would never have known about 2001: A Space Odyssey or Clockwork Orange. Aahana would just have been watching Indian and mainstream Hollywood movies and thinking only that to be cinema but her formal education in acting opened her eyes. She has added that she has gone to Russia often as her father has resided in Moscow and has enjoyed watching the Bolshoi there, along with other artists. She has recollected that when she had been in Japan, she had seen sumo wrestlers and been fascinated, finding that to be art as well.
- In July 2023, she tweeted to criticize the bad condition of Mumbai roads in the middle of the monsoon season.
Featured Image by Aahana S Kumra / Instagram