|Miheeka Bajaj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1991|
Miheeka Bajaj is an Indian Instagram star, entrepreneur, and blogger who is known for her marriage to prominently known actor Rana Daggubati.
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Rachna studied at the Rachana Sansad Fine Art in Mumbai, before going on to attain her master’s degree from the Chelsea College of Art & Design in London, England.
Entrepreneur, Instagram Star, Blogger
- Father – Suresh Bajaj (Owner of Krsala Jewelry)
- Mother – Bunty Bajaj (Owner of Krsala Jewelry)
- Siblings – Samarth (Brother)
- Others – Sasha (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Miheeka has dated –
- Rana Daggubati (2020-Present) – Miheeka got engaged to actor Rana Daggubati in May 2020, before finally tying the knot on August 8, 2020, at the Dew Drop Design Studio, at Ramanaidu Studios.
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, Miheeka has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as West Elm, Dyson India, and Vilvah Store.
Miheeka Bajaj Favorite Things
- Thing To Do – Cooking
Source – ETimes
Miheeka Bajaj Facts
- Her brother’s wife Sasha is the sister of men’s based fashion designer Kunal Rawal.
- Miheeka is the founder and author of the blog Pixie Dust as well as the owner of Dew Drop Design Studio, at Ramanaidu Studios which was founded in 2017.
- She had worked as an intern designer with Design Pataki in the past.
- One of the earliest posts that Miheeka uploaded to her Instagram account was on July 1, 2012.
- In her free time, she loves to read and write. She is also very passionate about cooking.
Featured Image By Miheeka Bajaj / Instagram