Joy, Mani, Bhondee, Bittoo
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Sejal Kumar went to the Mother’s International School on Sri Aurobindo Marg. After completion of her school education, she got admission at the Shri Ram College of Commerce of Delhi University to pursue a bachelor’s degree in economics.
- Father – Anil Kumar (Retired Indian Army Major)
- Mother – Dr. Anjali Kumar (Gynecologist who works with Artemis Hospital)
- Siblings – Rohan Kumar (Older Brother)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sejal Kumar has dated
- Mohak Papola – Sejal Kumar is in a relationship with fellow Indian social media personality, Mohak Papola. Although the exact start date of their relationship isn’t known, it is a well-known fact that they are very much into each other. They often flaunt their love for each other on social media in loved up posts.
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad smile
- Petite figure
Sejal Kumar has an immense reach on various social media networks, which she has exploited to earn generous endorsement fees. Most of the promotion is done by using certain products in her videos or other social media activity.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her fashion and lifestyle channel on YouTube. Her official channel has over 600k subscribers on the video streaming website.
- Her strong presence on other social media websites. She has over 300k followers on Instagram.
Sejal regularly works on her body to keep her figure in perfect shape. She loves to go for dance sessions, which serves as a perfect cardio workout. She also likes to go out for a run, even when she is traveling. Plus, she likes to go for yoga sessions, usually in the mornings.
Sejal also makes sure that she is eating right. She completely refrains from eating junk food and consuming any fizzy drink. She makes sure that she is eating only homemade food. She is especially a big fan of drinking tomato juice. Also, Sejal goes to bed before 10 in the night.
She usually starts her day with a warm lemon water. Before she heads to the gym, she likes to have a ginger lemon tea and some cornflakes with banana. Her daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – A bowl of oatmeal, two boiled eggs, and some fruit.
- Lunch – Simple homemade meal comprising of two chapattis, sabzi, dal, and some salad.
- Evening Snack – Sprout salad with cucumber and tomatoes. She also eats egg whites or whole boiled eggs with the salad.
- Dinner – Some sautéed vegetables with any sabzi such as rajma.
Sejal Kumar Favorite Things
Sejal Kumar Facts
- While growing up, she often traveled around as her father often moved around due to his job with the Indian army.
- While growing up, Sejal was a very introverted child.
- While studying in high school, she used to be a basketball player.
- Sejal also worked as a professional dancer with Dance Verse for two years.
- She created her YouTube channel in August 2012. Over the years, she has managed to garner more than 60 million views.
- She managed to win a campus beauty competition after which she was invited to TOI offices in Mumbai for the intensive training sessions.
- She had auditioned to make it to the Miss India rounds. However, she wasn’t selected.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and Pinterest.
Featured Image by Sejal Kumar / Instagram