|Rumana Molla Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 27, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rumana Molla is an Indian writer and actress born in the United States who is known for her work in the films Pyaar ka Punchnama 2, Irada, Trial of Satyam Kaushik, and Virgin Bhanupriya.
West Virginia, United States
Rumana attended AAFT from where she graduated at the top of her batch.
- Mother – Shirin Chowdhury
Rumana is represented by Lucky Star International and Colette Agence Artistique.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
However, she prefers to dye her hair blue.
- Perfect lips
- Almond-shaped eyes
- Thin eyebrows
Rumana Molla Facts
- She was raised in Brussel, Belgium.
- Rumana made her debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo role in Ek Villain in 2014, alongside the likes of actors Sidharth Malhotra, Shraddha Kapoor, and Riteish Deshmukh.
- She can speak English, Hindi, and French as well as 2 other languages.
- One of the earliest posts that Rumana uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 25, 2017.
- Over the years, Rumana has starred in several films and shows such as Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Life Sahi Hai, Irada, Bawri Chhori, and Dev DD.
Featured Image By Rumana Molla / Instagram