Huma Qureshi has studied acting from a professional theater in Delhi.
Model and Actress
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is no information from Huma. But, she might have dated Arjan Bajwa, Indian actor who has acted in movies like Son of Sardar, Fashion, etc. According to an eyewitness, she and Arjan were sitting in a secluded corner of a cafe and were engrossed in chatting.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pleasing Smile
- Nice Face
Huma has appeared in advertisements like Mederma Cream, Vita Marie, Saffola Oil, Samsung Guru, Pears Soap, Nerolac.
Best Known For
Acting in her debut film Gangs of Wasseypur Part 1 and Gangs of Wasseypur Part 2
2012 film Gangs of Wasseypur Part 1 for her role as Mohsina. Also, it’s another part was released about 1½ months later. It was named as Gangs of Wasseypur Part 2. It is a Hindi language film.
Huma Qureshi insists on having a flexible body, instead of having just a lean waist. She feels that health is the most wonderful gift from God. She further adds that there is no quick-fix solution for a great body. Huma has achieved an hourglass shape by doing Yoga daily for around 30 minutes.
Huma Favorite Pick Up Line
Just Smile. It always works
Huma Qureshi Facts
- Huma Qureshi has a brother – Saqib Saleem, who is also an actor and has appeared in the film Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge.
- Huma Qureshi’s father is a restaurant chain owner, who runs his chains all around Delhi under the name Saleem’s.
- Huma has worked with theater directors like Aamir Raza Husain, Sohaila Kapur, Rahul Pulkeshi and NK Sharma of Act One Group.
- She has also performed an item number in a dubbed Hindi version of 2012 English film (released in UK) Trishna.
- Huma was to make her debut with the 2012 Tamil gangster-thriller film Billa 2. But, her name was called off.
- She has done many TV commercials. Some of them are alongside popular actors Shahrukh Khan and Aamir Khan.
- Even before the release of Gangs of Wasseypur, she signed 3 more films.
- She feels lucky to have 2 debut films.
- In 2012, she was honored at the 2012 Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles for her performance as the titular character in the short film Sujata.
- After Gangs of Wasseypur, she appeared in Luv Shuv Tey Chicken Khurana which is considered as Bollywood’s first Food Film.
- She is a shopaholic and says that shopping drives the blue away.