|Daisy Shah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 25, 1984|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daisy Shah is an Indian actress who is best known for important portrayal in numerous films including Tere Naam (2003), Bodyguard (2011), Jai Ho (2014), Hate Story 3 (2015) and Race 3 (2018). She also has a huge fan base with more than 2 million followers on Facebook, more than 4 million followers on Instagram, and more than 650k followers on Twitter.
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Daisy studied at the Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai, from where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts.
Actress, Model, Dancer
- Siblings – Deepali Shah (Older Sister)
Daisy is represented by Pawan Preet of Uniworld Being Talented.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Gujarati ancestry.
- Buxom physique
- Triangular face shape
- High cheekbones
- She has a mark on the right arm.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted brands including –
- Charles & Keith
Daisy Shah Favorite Things
- Actor – Salman Khan
- Designer – Sabyasachi Mukherjee
Source – YouTube
Daisy Shah Facts
- She was raised in a family of Gujarati heritage in Mumbai.
- Prior to beginning her modeling stint, Daisy worked as an assistant choreographer for film director Ganesh Acharya.
- She started off as a picture model and also did several print ads.
- Daisy was in grade 10 when she was awarded the title of “Miss Photogenic” at a contest called “MS Dombivli.”
- She walked the ramp for designer Rose Dogra at the May 2019 “Lakme Australia Fashion Show”.
- Besides acting, Daisy aspires to become a professional shooter. Also, in 2019, she received her license from the National Rifle Association of India.
- She is an avid lover of dogs and has a chihuahua named Blessy. They were both featured on the cover of Buddy Life‘s March 2018 edition.
- Daisy was learning to do the aerial dance as of September 2018.
- She trains with martial arts expert Rakesh Yadav and professional bodybuilder and trainer Rakesh Udiyar.
- Daisy has appeared in various films with actor Salman Khan such as Race 3 (2018), Jai Ho (2014), and Tere Naam (2003). Besides that, she has also worked along with the likes of stars such as Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Akshay Kumar, Genelia D’Souza, Ajay Devgn, Jacqueline Fernandez, and Katrina Kaif.
- Her father is a manager, whereas her mother is a homemaker.
- In February 2014, an FIR was filed against Daisy and director and choreographer Ganesh Acharya by Bhojpuri actor Satyendra Singh. According to reports, Satyendra had stated that they had been plotting on his murder.
- She was offered the role of Maya Kapoor in Bodyguard (2011). However, she had turned down the offer and the role was instead given to actress and model Hazel Keech.
- Daisy has been a huge fan of Salman Khan since she was a child.
- According to sources, it is speculated that the filming of Jai Ho was delayed due to Daisy putting on weight which made it uncomfortable for her to fit into her costume.
- It was Salman who insisted she take up the film Hate Story 3 (2015).
- She is a non-vegetarian.
Featured Image By Daisy Shah / Instagram