Nia Sharma graduated from the Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS) in Rohini in Delhi with a degree in journalism.
- Father – Her father has passed away.
- Mother – Usha Sharma
- Siblings – Vinay Sharma (Older Brother)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nia Sharma has dated –
- Varun Jain (2010-2011) – Nia Sharma was linked up with actor Varun Jain throughout 2010. They had reportedly grown close to each other while shooting for the TV series, Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha. Their relationship came to an end towards the end of 2011 just after the end of their TV show. It was later revealed that the tight and busy schedules made it difficult for them to sustain their relationship.
- Kushal Tandon – Nia was linked up with TV actor Kushal Tandon by the tabloids. While playing the lead roles in the TV soap opera, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, they had become quite affectionate about each other. They were caught making out in the make-up room. However, none of these rumors have been confirmed by either of them.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Nia Sharma has appeared in these TV adverts –
- Himalaya Herbals toothpaste (alongside her Jamai Raja cast mate Ravi Dubey)
- Quco hair perfume
- Brookside pomegranate chocolates
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Manvi in drama romance series, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.
- Playing the lead role of Roshni in the Indian soap opera, Jamai Raja.
- The immense popularity of her social media accounts, which has been boosted by her stylish and sexy uploads.
Nia hasn’t appeared in any theatrical movie yet.
First TV Show
In 2010, Nia made her TV show debut in the crime thriller series, Kaali – Ek Agnipariksha for her role as Anu.
Until 2017, in her interviews, she has maintained that she rarely worked out due to her busy schedule and relied on her regimented diet to make sure that her petite curves remain in perfect shape.
However, her participation in the reality show, Khatron Ke Khiladi 8 has changed that as she has adopted a workout routine to prepare for the physical challenges in the show. Nia has gone for CrossFit style training routine that would boost her functional strength and fitness. Some of her workout moves include flipping large tires, leg pressing of tires and hammering those tires.
She has also been seen doing dance workouts. Overall, she stays active.
When it comes to diet, she absolutely refrains from junk food and focuses on eating home cooked food. Although, she is a vegetarian but, she eats eggs to meet protein requirements of her body. Nia also makes smart choices such as going for a glass of milk instead of guzzling coffee. Plus, just after waking up, she drinks a lot of water to detoxify.
Nia Sharma Favorite Things
- Dish – Hakka Noodles and Rajma Chawal
- Cuisine – Continental, Indian and Italian
- Dessert – Naturals Sitaphal Ice Cream
- Non-Alcoholic Drink – Kiss on the Lips
Source – Telly Chakkar
Nia Sharma Facts
- When she graduated from college, Nia intended to pursue a career in broadcast and journalism before falling in love with acting.
- She achieved the unique distinction of being the first TV actress to go bald for her role after she sacrificed her locks for her role in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai.
- In December 2016, she was placed on #3 in the “Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women List”, which was compiled by Eastern Eye newspaper after conducting an online poll.
- In January 2017, she was ‘slut shamed’ on Instagram after she posted pictures and videos from her modeling photoshoot featuring some revealing outfits.
- Meet Nia on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.