|Jayden Haueter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jayden Haueter is an American social media star, model, varsity wrestler, and varsity lacrosse player, best known for becoming a well-known web personality after he followed in the footsteps of his mom, Kara Haueter. He made his debut appearances in his mom’s videos on platforms such as YouTube and Musical.ly (later TikTok) before creating his own TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 900k followers and more than 13 million likes.
Edina, Minnesota, United States
Minnesota, United States
Jayden attended Apple Valley Middle School in Apple Valley, Minnesota, United States.
He was also a member of the True Lacrosse Minnesota club/program in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States.
Social Media Star, Varsity Wrestler, Model, Varsity Lacrosse Player
- Father – Keith Haueter (Stepfather) (Social Media Star)
- Mother – Kara Haueter (Social Media Star)
- Siblings – Ian Haueter (Older Brother) (Social Media Star)
- Others – Kylee Haueter (Older Half-Sister) (Singer), Conner Elliott (Older Half-Brother), Max Elliot (Older Half-Brother). He also has a nephew and a niece.
Jayden Haueter is represented by –
- Caryn Model & Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- Loyalty Above All (Manager, Sports Talent Agent) in New York, New York, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jayden Haueter has dated –
- Ashley – She was his 1st girlfriend and the two attended the same daycare center. His mom really loved seeing them together, and Jayden and Ashley remained friends and stayed in touch later in life.
Race / Ethnicity
He has also dyed his hair ‘Blonde’ in the past.
- Curly hair
- Athletic physique
Jayden Haueter has endorsed brands such as TC Social Club, Jester Clothing, and The Lake Nutrition.
Jayden Haueter Favorite Things
- Food – Brownies, Peach, Fruits
- Color – Red
- Season – Fall
- Quote – “I don’t believe you have to be better than everyone else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.”
Jayden Haueter Facts
- He often gets asked why he and Ian look different than their siblings. In truth, both he and his older brother Ian are adopted by their stepfather. Neither of them is in contact with their birth father who physically abused their mom, Kara, and left them when he was only 2 years old. Jayden has forgiven him for not being there while Ian struggled with depression due to abandonment.
- During middle school, he became a varsity wrestler as part of the Apple Valley Eagles wrestling team.
- He and his family members have a dog named Mosley.
- Jayden’s 1st kiss was in the 6th grade with a girl named Hailey.
- The name of his 1st love was Alex.
- On August 6, 2014, his mom created a YouTube channel titled Haueter Family. She published her debut video on July 24, 2016, titled “First You Tube Video…idk what im doing tho.”
- His family also had a family TikTok account under the same moniker. The 1st song they lip-synced to was My Kinda Lover (1981) by Billy Squire.
- His family calls their fanbase “Haueterfam”.
- According to his mom, Jayden is the meanest and “craziest” kid in the family and is also the family clown.
- He loves brownies so much because his grandmother always used to make them while he was growing up.
- Jayden’s favorite thing to do in his free time is sleeping.
- Both he and his older brother Ian are known for having mood swings. One day they’re inseparable while the next they just want to spend time apart.
- Jayden can speak in a nasal, low voice that he only uses when talking to his dog, Mosley. It annoys his mom extremely and she always tells him to stop. He once used it in his TikTok videos in mid-2018 and his fans were very intrigued and found it funny.
- A question his mom gets asked often is whether he and Ian are allowed to date. She stated that all her kids are and that she began dating at the age of 12.
Featured Image by Jayden Haueter / Instagram