|Anthony Rendon Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anthony Rendon is a professional American baseball player who has served as the third baseman for the Los Angeles Angels of Major League Baseball (MLB) and has also played in MLB for the Washington Nationals. In addition to that, he was a member of the Nationals’ 2019 World Series champion team over his hometown Houston Astros.
Anthony Michael Rendon
Houston, Texas, United States
Washington, D.C., United States
Anthony Rendon studied at the Hodges Bend Middle School and during his time there, he was involved in basketball, track, and baseball. Post that, he got enrolled at the George Bush High School and eventually transferred to Lamar High School in Houston, Texas.
He also attended Rice University.
Professional Baseball Player
- Father – Rene Rendon
- Mother – Bridget Rendon
- Sibling – He has an older brother.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Anthony Rendon has dated –
- Amanda – He is married to Amanda and the duo parents a daughter named Emma (b. July 26, 2018).
Race / Ethnicity
Anthony Rendon is of Mexican descent.
- Quiet and modest personality
- Sports a goatee
He has said, “I have my faith in God. I was told to be humble before him. Don’t boast about what you have done. Don’t put credit in your own hands. You have to realize He got you there.”
Anthony Rendon Facts
- He started playing baseball at a very young age.
- He spent his childhood years growing up on the southwest side of Houston.
- Regarding his game, Anthony Rendon once said, “Obviously, I want to win, but at the same time, at the end of the day, it’s a game and that’s what I’m going to treat it as.”
- It was in the year 2013 that he made his MLB debut.
- In a 2014 interview with the Post, he revealed that he prefers watching the History channel to baseball, calling the sport “too long and boring”.
- For his contributions, he was honored by Houston mayor Annise Parker as she declared June 29, 2010, to be “Anthony Rendon Day” in Houston.
Featured Image by Keith Allison / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0