Tallulah Belle Willis
Los Angeles, California, USA
- Father – Bruce Willis (Actor)
- Mother – Demi Moore (Actress)
- Siblings – Rumer Willis (Older Sister) (Actress, Singer), Scout LaRue Willis (Older Sister), Mabel Ray Willis (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (b. 2012), Evelyn Penn Willis (Younger Paternal Half-Sister) (b. 2014)
- Others – Emma Heming Willis (Stepmother) (Model), Cooper Guynes (Cousin) (Actor), Oliver Guynes (Cousin) (Actor), Morgan Guynes (Uncle) (Works in Special Effects Department)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm (approx)
58 kg or 128 pounds
Tallulah Willis dated –
- Lucas Vercetti (2012-Present) – As revealed by Daily Mail, Tallulah started dating Lucas Vercetti who is a member of the Odd Future hip hop group in March 2012. They are still seeing each other. There were also some pregnancy rumors around July 2014. But, nothing such happened.
Race / Ethnicity
Tallulah has German ancestry on her father’s side as her grandmother was German.
- Tattoos on her left and right arms
- Wears nose ring
34-27-35 in or 86-68.5-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
Best Known For
Working in films such as Bandits (2001), and The Whole Ten Yards (2004).
In 1995, she appeared in The Scarlet Letter for her role as infant Pearl. The lead role of Hester Prynne was played by her mom Demi Moore.
First TV Show
In 2015, she appeared in the dance reality show Dancing with the Stars as herself – Rumer’s sister in just one episode entitled “Most Memorable Year.”
Tallulah looks amazing now. She was previously a shocking unhealthy 95 pounds (or 43 kg). But, she worked on her body and started gaining weight.
Now, she keeps hitting the gym regularly and has a trim waist.
Tallulah Willis Facts
- Tallulah was actually named after Tallulah Bankhead.
- She was formerly a stepdaughter of Ashton Kutcher.
- She smokes cigarettes.
- As a young teenager, she was diagnosed with body dysmorphia.
- She can play the guitar.
- Tallulah has suffered from an eating disorder in the past and even reached the unhealthy 95 pounds.
- She is the youngest of three sisters.
- With her best friend Mallory Llewellyn, she started a fashion blog – The Clothing Coven in 2014.
- She once bought a pair of jeans, but they looked better on her sister Scout. So, she gave them to her. She also has a rule in her home that if she (or her sister Rumer or Scout) has their mom’s dress (or anything) for three continuous years, then that thing became theirs.