|Terri J. Vaughn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1969|
Terri J. Vaughn is an American actor, director, producer, and philanthropist who is known for playing Lovita Alizay Jenkins Robinson in The WB sitcom The Steve Harvey Show, Jonelle Abrahams in the television sitcom All of Us, Lieutenant Tate in the sitcom Mann & Wife, Eva Holly in the drama series Soul Food, Melisse in the prime time mystery soap opera series Greenleaf, and Rose Cranberry in the comedy-drama series Insecure. Moreover, Terri J. Vaughn has also been cast in a number of movies including Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, Don’t Be a Menace, 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag, Fair Game, Black Scorpion, Friday, Three Can Play That Game, Stick It, Carnosaur 3: Primal Species, Dirty Laundry, Excessive Force II: Force on Force, Baby Mama’s Club, Heaven On Seven, Love Me or Leave Me, Where’s the Love?, Black Scorpion II: Aftershock, Hamlet & Hutch, One Crazy Christmas, and Life, Love, Soul.
Terri Juanita Vaughn
San Francisco, California, United States
Actor, Director, Producer, Philanthropist
- Siblings – Tracy L. Ward (Sister)
Terri J. Vaughn has been signed with Jenny Delaney Management, Inc., Talent Management Company, Encino, Los Angeles, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $2 Million.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Terri J. Vaughn has dated –
- Derrick A. Carolina (1999-2005) – In the year 1999, she got married to Derrick Carolina and they have a son named Daylen Ali who was born in 2001. Derrick and Terri divorced in 2005.
- Karon Riley (2007-Present) – She started going out with NFL Player, actor, producer, and gridiron football defensive lineman Karon Riley in May 2007 and they got married the following year. Their son, Kal’El Joseph Riley, was born on April 21, 2008. The duo also has a daughter named Lola Riley.
Race / Ethnicity
Terri J. Vaughn has done endorsement work for brands like Mielle Organics LLC.
Terri J. Vaughn Facts
- She was raised in San Francisco, California.
- Terri made her first theatrical film appearance as a student in the 1993 musical comedy film Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, starring Whoopi Goldberg, Kathy Najimy, James Coburn, and Maggie Smith.
- From 1997 to 2002, she brought to life the character of Lovita Alizay Jenkins-Robinson in the sitcom The Steve Harvey Show. She co-starred in the show alongside Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, Merlin Santana, William Lee Scott, and others.
- For her performance in The Steve Harvey Show, Terri J. Vaughn won the NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series” in 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- She played the role of Eva Holly in a few episodes of the television drama series Soul Food between 2002 and 2003. This role got her nominated for an NAACP Image Award in the “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series” category in 2004.
- From 2003 to 2005, Terri J. Vaughn co-starred as Jonelle Abrahams in the television sitcom All of Us. This got her nominated for the 2004 BET Comedy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series”.
- She has been friends with Steve Harvey, the well-known television and radio presenter, actor, author, businessperson, and former stand-up comedian.
- Terri is a lifelong liberal Democrat.
Featured Image by Sister Circle TV / YouTube / CC BY 3.0