|Cassidy Gifford Quick Info
|5 ft 3 in
|Date of Birth
|August 2, 1993
Cassidy Gifford is an American actress who got her first acting gig with an appearance in That’s So Raven at the mere age of 11. After that, she and her family decided to slow down and her next TV appearance came almost 5 years later in an episode of Disney Channel sitcom, The Suite Life on Deck. She got her first significant role in the thriller movie, Twisted Sisters.
Cassidy Erin Gifford
New York City, New York, United States
After graduating from high school, Cassidy Gifford got enrolled at the University of Southern California. She aimed to study English at the university.
- Father – Frank Gifford (Former Football Player)
- Mother – Kathie Lee Gifford (Television Presenter, Talk Show Host, Singer, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Cody Gifford (Older Brother), Kyle Gifford (Older Half-sister), Vicky Gifford-Kennedy (Older Half-sister), Jeff Gifford (Older Half-brother)
- Others – Weldon Gifford (Paternal Grandfather), Lola Gifford (Paternal Grandmother), Aaron Epstein (Maternal Grandfather) (Musician and Former US Navy Chief Petty Officer), Joan Epstein (Maternal Grandmother) (Singer)
Cassidy Gifford is represented by –
- Innovative Artists (Talent Agency)
- Management 360 (Talent Management Company)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cassidy Gifford has dated –
- Addison Pierce – Cassidy started going out with football player Addison Pierce, in June 2014. Although she rarely attended public events with Pierce, she often flaunted their relationship on her official social media accounts. The couple broke up after some time.
- Ben Wierda – She got married to Ben Wierda in June 2020. In December 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
On her mother’s side, she has English, German, Ashkenazi Jewish, and French ancestry.
- Blonde locks
- Beautiful eyes
Best Known For
- Being the daughter of the popular TV host, Kathie Lee Gifford and football player Frank Gifford
- Having made appearances in popular TV shows such as The Baxters and Blue Bloods
- Being cast in an important role in the drama movie, Caged No More (2016)
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama film, God’s Not Dead.
First TV Show
In 2005, Cassidy Gifford made her first TV show appearance as Jamie in the Dog Day After-Groom episode of the supernatural sitcom, That’s So Raven. She was 11 years old at the time of her TV debut.
Cassidy Gifford isn’t a big fan of hitting the gym. She instead relies on her active lifestyle to keep herself in great shape. Whenever she has some time, she heads out for a run, hike, or a walk.
Cassidy also likes to go for a spin class and she is absolutely obsessed with SoulCycle. She also likes to squeeze in a few yoga sessions in her weekly schedule.
However, she is not a fan of dieting and believes that moderation is a way to stay healthy. She tries to eat a lot of protein sources such as chicken and white fish and dark greens such as kale and broccoli.
Her ideal daily diet plan is as follows –
- Breakfast – Scrambled egg whites with melted cheddar cheese inside. She washes it down with iced tea.
- Lunch – A big green salad with balsamic vinaigrette and blackened chicken
- Dinner – A piece of lemon sole over wild rice
Cassidy Gifford Favorite Things
- Food – Mozzarella sticks and penne pasta with butter and parmesan cheese
- Cleanser – Rejuvi k Facial Cleanser
- Moisturizer – Josie Maran Argan Oil
- SPF Product – Josie Maran Protect & Perfect Tinted Argan Moisturizer
Source – TheNewPotato.com
Cassidy Gifford Facts
- In 2011, she made her fashion event debut as she walked the ramp at the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- In 2012, she was hired by Teen Vogue for some modeling assignments.
- She suffers from asthma and even a thought of being in a confined small space with limited airflow gives her panic attacks.
- In 2015, she was included by Esquire Magazine in the list featuring “18 Beautiful Women America Won’t Be Able to Resist This Summer”.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Cassidy Gifford / Instagram